Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
FlashTX

Permanent Camouflage

8 comments in this topic

[REEF]
Beta Testers
914 posts
12,890 battles

First Permanent Camo is too expensive.  Second, the permanent camo for T10 vessels should not have +100% XP!  There is no T11, so change this to 100% free XP.

[VOC]
Beta Testers
1,130 posts
6,779 battles

Business model of WG ;)

You need to convert it with doubloons to get free exp and you need to buy the permanent camo if you want more exp out of a battle ;)

Beta Testers
3,315 posts
27,013 battles

First Permanent Camo is too expensive.  Second, the permanent camo for T10 vessels should not have +100% XP!  There is no T11, so change this to 100% free XP.

​Speak for yourself I brought all of my permanent camo's why not take advantage of their offer ! ! !

[PVE]
Members
12,067 posts
21,313 battles

Tier 10 camo is expensive and probably, the best investment of doubloons that I have made. The camo makes tier 10 affordable to play and saves me at least 22,500 credits or more on all of my ships that have premium camo per battle. I do wish that they would do something like they did for elite commander XP with the tier 10's though. Such as allowing you to use it to research other vessels (maybe of the same nation or like the captain elite XP maybe for all nations).

[REEF]
Beta Testers
914 posts
12,890 battles

If you don't want the camo, then don't buy it. 

I want the camo but I feel it's too expensive.  I compare WOWS to WOT and in WOT permanent camo is reasonable.  So, make the cost reasonable!

As for Tier 10, we already put a lot of work getting to Tier 10 so, permanent camo should be more rewarding instead of making you spend more doubloons.

Alpha Tester
884 posts
3,403 battles

The difference is in WoT you need to get multiple permanent camo's for a tank, and it provides nothing other than a 3% camo buff (Its been a while, correct me if Im wrong)

In WoWS, you only need to get 1 camo and it (at Tier 10):

Decreases detection range

Increases dispersion on incoming fire

Increases credits income by 20%

Decreases service cost by 50%

Increases XP earned by 100%

Thats a bit of a difference there. Its even more helpful now that you can plop a 19 pt captain into a Tier 10 with Perm camo an farm elite xp which you can use to train your lower skill captains.