Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
alphica

anyone else disconnect almost every game?

13 comments in this topic

[HYD]
Members
7,105 posts
5,289 battles

Not every game, but it seems like if I try to type into the chat right after loading into the game, I get disconnected. I still need to confirm this though. 

Members
303 posts
9,754 battles

I'm getting a lot of disconnects lately, not every match but I can almost assume it will happen at least once a day. There are a few days where I'll go without disconnecting, but most of the time I get disconnected at some point during my session. I also get some ping spikes which I didn't have before, but I just assume people are using Netflix or something and hogging all the bandwidth (I'm getting a better internet plan next month, done with this crap for real)

-Members-
6,960 posts
10,623 battles

I have had no issues with my internet. Have you checked your connection? Do you have a wifi-card or are you hooked up directly to your router?

Members
6,885 posts
14,851 battles

Not any more than any other time - maybe once every other month.  I think it has to do with my OS install which is going on 7 years old.

Members
869 posts
9,487 battles

Have had no issues at all with disconnects or crashes when launching matches for awhile now. However, it seems like almost every single match I have played for the last couple weeks at least, has had at least one person who did. Most make it into the game within a minute or two.  Many never load into the match. Turrets neutral the entire time.  I have seen several matches, with multiple ships on both sides have this happen.  Something does appear to be going on. I just have not seen anyone pinpoint an issue yet.

Edited by Valas1

Members
1,369 posts
3,667 battles

Had a strange disconnect the other day.  On the pregame map screen, every time i tried to switch to the team screen, it would boot me out.  3 times in a row.  Ironically, not getting into the match till half way thru actually put me in the optimal position to stop an enemy push, which helped us win lol

[SYN]
Members
16,027 posts
12,803 battles

which ISP are you on?

I know Teksavvy has routing issues to every WGNA server.

Use pingplotter or WGcheck tool to trace route test the WGNA severs

The trace route test servers are these:

login1.worldofwarships.com

login2.worldofwarships.com

Sign in to follow this