You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Coppos

Finally had a good game in the Ryujo 200+Dmg

4 comments in this topic

[ZPM]
Members
35 posts
3,936 battles

Being new to cv's and having a real hard time playing the IJN CV's, with average dmg around 50-70k I finally had a pretty good match with the T-6 Ryujo. AT least for me, for some of you this may be a normal days score, but I was proud to achieve it.  

Some things I will point out. The kills were only at 3. Reason for this was once I lowered an opponents health I didn't wan''t to waste another drop on such low health just to get a kill. I was trying to win this game and doing max was the goal.  Also the match went down to the last 20 seconds with them in the score lead by 10 points with two caps and all our Bayern had to do was step into a cap to stop the clock a minute earlier but they couldn't grasp that concept.

Another thing is, you can see the US cv was running a strike loadout and was probable even newer to the game than I was. But hey a win is a win and I was happy to finally have a good game.  

Sorry no replay " still have to enable them" and these were the only screenshots I took. Thanks for taking a look

Oh and the penalty was a team mate rammed me... not sure how the could not see the huge carrier they were about to run into but it is what it is

Ld3L64j.png

Er37rm4.png

PWKaSmL.png

4lGLh3P.png

Edited by Coppos

[RLGN]
Members
19,167 posts
35,208 battles

Something I can only dream about...

I always seem to get teams who can't/won't keep annoying trolls away from me so I can focus on my business, games with enough cruiser DF to choke a Megalodon, then also enemy teams that all know about and use the WASD hax.

Good job.

Edited by Estimated_Prophet
  • Cool 1

Members
5,424 posts
3,448 battles

With her 2 TB squads Ryujo, with the proper MM is damn menace, I've certainly had some outstanding games in her, not quite 200k damage though.

Ryujo1_zpsxledb9iy.png

Ryujo1b_zpsp7mypcn4.png