You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Pope_Shizzle

PSA - Finalize Your Captain Skills

22 comments in this topic

Members
3,229 posts
7,820 battles

Remember, the cheap captain re-skill cost is about to go away.  Get those captains in their final builds before it gets really expensive to change them.

• Cool 5

Members
1,797 posts
7,977 battles

Ah...wonder if I can do that tethered over my mobile...from...somewhere...

[AXANR]
Members
3,650 posts
23,502 battles

what does this have to do with the OP? Comes across as just cheap self-promotion, even if you don't mean it that way. 
Edited by poeticmotion
  • Cool 1

[HINON]
Members
2,642 posts
7,936 battles

Question from someone who is currently on vacation since last year: when i get back will all my captains be reset pr still in their dec 2016 configs? I havent really been keeping track of things while i been away.

Members
206 posts
8 battles

Question from someone who is currently on vacation since last year: when i get back will all my captains be reset pr still in their dec 2016 configs? I havent really been keeping track of things while i been away.

yes Reset,  afraid so, once you've fired up the game and it updates itself. . . 

[AXANR]
Members
3,650 posts
23,502 battles

NeutralState, on 29 January 2017 - 06:57 AM, said:

what does this have to do with the OP? Comes across as just cheap self-promotion, even if you don't mean it that way. 

Because the root of all problem of this game is from lack of team play incentives.

I do understand that you feel that way, but I've seen multiple unrelated threads where you've spammed links to this when it makes no sense in the context of that thread. You're not going to gain much support, and you're going to alienate people who might otherwise support your idea, if you continue to be obnoxious about spamming this in completely unrelated threads. 

• Cool 1

[HINON]
Members
2,642 posts
7,936 battles

yes Reset,  afraid so, once you've fired up the game and it updates itself. . . 

thanks for letting me know... good for me, been meaning to respec my captains anyway and do away with some stupid skill choices

Alpha Tester
1,275 posts
5,789 battles

Remember, the cheap captain re-skill cost is about to go away.  Get those captains in their final builds before it gets really expensive to change them.

​wish they could add couple more weeks... #wargaming could u extend this for couple more weeks plz plz....

Members
206 posts
8 battles

Also, shouldn't need saying but if you're in any doubt about your potential Ranked T7 canoes, then reset them NOW just in case you decide to tweak them before the Season starts, whenever that will be!

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
13,205 posts

Say Pope - was wondering - have you worked out your builds to general per ship type, per ship? Do you have any "recommended builds"? Thankye

Members
206 posts
8 battles

Flamu posted up a Skills video just now which may be of use to some. Description has links to specific ships as well (captain specs are usually at the end of the video).

Realised this is the NA forums so may not be the most popular suggestion for some of you. :)

Members
16,315 posts
12,285 battles

Flamu posted up a Skills video just now which may be of use to some. Description has links to specific ships as well (captain specs are usually at the end of the video).

Realised this is the NA forums so may not be the most popular suggestion for some of you. :)

using his Scharnhorst build, working well enough.

My only issue is having to sit through the video, wish he had a way to put them on a page somehow. Not big on Flamu and his schtick though he is a very talented Ships player and he has some well thought out builds.

Members
206 posts
8 battles

using his Scharnhorst build, working well enough.

My only issue is having to sit through the video, wish he had a way to put them on a page somehow. Not big on Flamu and his schtick though he is a very talented Ships player and he has some well thought out builds.

One of the comments has the time stamps I've just noticed.

Members
2,857 posts
9,224 battles

There has been a couple of good posts where the guys have tried multiple skill variations on the different ships. I tried out some of the variations that I hadn't thought of using together and some were real good. I like the new skills overall. Thanks Pope for the reminder also.

Members
16,315 posts
12,285 battles

One of the comments has the time stamps I've just noticed.

ill check out his YT again, hopefully he has something for Des:)