Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
AphelionMarauder

Super Containers

18 comments in this topic

[LRM]
[LRM]
Members
3,004 posts
13,225 battles

For all the people who complain all the time about super containers and/or those who say they don't exist any more, here is what I got when I clicked on a normal flag one.

j5hMxGD.jpgAnd for all the people who think otherwise, I actually am happy with everything I get. It's more than I had before after all!

Edited by Fog_Cruiser_Maine
  • Cool 2

-Members-
6,960 posts
10,623 battles

Dragon flags are a huge boost when you need to retrain a commander or train one up. I'll always prefer Equal Speed Charlie London or Papa Papa, but I can't complain about Dragons at all. Getting special camos is fun too.

[LRM]
[LRM]
Members
3,004 posts
13,225 battles

Dragon flags are a huge boost when you need to retrain a commander or train one up. I'll always prefer Equal Speed Charlie London or Papa Papa, but I can't complain about Dragons at all. Getting special camos is fun too.

Amen. I have some Papa Papa and Equal Speed Charlie London hanging around. Will be nice to stack these on my new tier 5 german cruiser cause I moved the captain up.

-Members-
6,960 posts
10,623 battles

Amen. I have some Papa Papa and Equal Speed Charlie London hanging around. Will be nice to stack these on my new tier 5 german cruiser cause I moved the captain up.

I ran out of Papa Papas. Those things provide a huge ego boost and I'm not even sure if I want Missouri. At least I have a few hundred Charlie Londons lying around, waiting for my next difficult grind.

Members
5,450 posts
21,027 battles

I got a Super Container Monday had 30 Days of Premium Time in it. Which is worlds better than 250 India X-Ray flags. :D

Beta Testers
259 posts
13,552 battles

granted i may not get a good % in my favor of the super containers so far but i am extremely happy with the container system overall ... i use the credits pick for a container just about everytime so regardless of the chance of super containers and am happy with the credits/flags/consumables/free xp i get on a regular basis.  I also have not been unhappy with any items in the super containers when i do get them.

Thank you wargaming   

[LRM]
[LRM]
Members
3,004 posts
13,225 battles

granted i may not get a good % in my favor of the super containers so far but i am extremely happy with the container system overall ... i use the credits pick for a container just about everytime so regardless of the chance of super containers and am happy with the credits/flags/consumables/free xp i get on a regular basis.  I also have not been unhappy with any items in the super containers when i do get them.

Thank you wargaming   

I agree, and I thinking I should say the same since we never hear it around here.

Thank you WarGaming. :)

Members
192 posts
1,647 battles

haha nice catch!

I never do the super containers anymore,  the last one I opened just had a middle finger in it.

I just do signals an camo from now on :(

[TF16A]
Members
385 posts
17,254 battles

For all the people who complain all the time about super containers and/or those who say they don't exist any more, here is what I got when I clicked on a normal flag one.

j5hMxGD.jpgAnd for all the people who think otherwise, I actually am happy with everything I get. It's more than I had before after all!

Totally agree with you .I have gotten some very good SC's in the past   But happy with just the 5 flag given 

• Cool 1

[KSE]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
266 posts
13,134 battles

Got one today, 50 ocean soul camo :ohmy:

[BONKZ]
[BONKZ]
Members
1,629 posts
16,250 battles

Well I seem to have horrible RNG for this game, didn't get my monies worth from Santa crates and I haven't got a SC in months and hundreds of openings. I agree it's nice to get anything at all but to be told you "can" get a SC and then use the TYL to increase my chances and not getting one for this duration leaves a pretty sour taste in my mouth.

[LRM]
[LRM]
Members
3,004 posts
13,225 battles

Well I seem to have horrible RNG for this game, didn't get my monies worth from Santa crates and I haven't got a SC in months and hundreds of openings. I agree it's nice to get anything at all but to be told you "can" get a SC and then use the TYL to increase my chances and not getting one for this duration leaves a pretty sour taste in my mouth.

I "think" (not absolutely sure) the more you don't get SC's, the greater the chance of it dropping a higher reward is.

[SCCC]
Members
3,181 posts
17,490 battles

Good for you. Blindly picking out a diamond in a coal bag doesn't mean that it's a bag full of diamonds. Super containers are way too rare. I went on for 69 days averaging over two Try Your Luck per day without a single one after I got three within the first month of their release. I know many who have experienced the same and some who are on even longer dry streaks.

[GGWP]
Beta Testers
2,413 posts
38,065 battles

I got 2 SCs in the first week and then only one since then even though I get 2 or sometimes 3 containers a day.  None of these were anything all that special...signals of some sort.

Then this week I got two in three days....one was 250 Victor Lima signals and the other was 50,000 free xp!!!  So you can still get them, but they sure are highly variable in their timing.

[H0PAS]
Members
707 posts
14,913 battles

I've had 4 super containers. The most memorable containers had a 10mil and a 5mil credit load. Very useful as I progress to moar expensive high tier ships.

Sign in to follow this