Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Qckslvrslash

Qckslvrslash Gaming - Videos

• You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.

89 posts in this topic

Hey there Qckslvrslash here. I have been making WoWs content for 7 months now. 

I am going to keep this thread up to date with all content and contests I am running so more people have a chance to participate and interact with me and my content. 

I welcome and encourage discussion here and any ship or video requests. 

Edited by Qckslvrslash

Tonights Game is courtesy of Slippymoo driving their Tier IX British cruiser the neptune. They pick up 218k damage and 6 kills using a cyclone to maximum effect. 

Today I have a very close game played alongside Flyinggoomba and ArmoredChimera. We hop into battle and find ourselves the small ships on Mountain Range but that is no reason to give up. Neither is being down by 500 point with 5 minutes left, Believe and keep fighting because you never know how this nailbiter will end. 

Had a fun game in my Yamato where the secondaries seemed to be doing a better job than me. Gotta love them manual secondary builds

Fog uses proper lifting techniques to carry his team in this one. Being a tier 7 in a tier 9 game isn't easy. Even harder is to carry said game but when you manage to the results will be good.

Finally I get around to reviewing the Friedrich der Grosse. She took me a while to get into the first 4 games only managing to average 30k damage but I believe I have her figured out and am consistently getting over 100k with a 60% winrate.

For tonight's video I feature a duel. While divisioning with Armoredchimera I ran into a couple other buddies Seveah and Flyinggoomba and the showdown began.,

Today features a replay from Germany courtesy of GameConDE driving their Montana

Today we have another game courtesy of Jcf150 this time doing the most honorable job driving his Fletcher. 

Seems I missed an very important tier 7 while talking about ships that may turn up in ranked. So thankfully reckless_sneak gave me this great game to show off the Leningrad in all her glory. 

Porscheracer puts the Roon through its paces and shows off its strengths relying on her troll armor to seem himself through the battle.

Sometimes things all line up perfectly and even when put against some pretty steep odds you can start to fight your way back to level ground. 

Well with a little over a day of ranked past things could have gone better. I didn't think 7 would be a good idea and it hasn't been. The only saving grace is I have every 7 in the game available. Wanting a break from the Blyskawica I hopped into my Flint to have some fun.

The new Hatsuharu is the first of the IJN Guboat DDs so she isn't all about the torps anymore. 

The Des Moines really only has one option most of the time cuddle up to an island and use the cover and you bow to tank as much damage as possible while your guns go crazy. 

Moosealoob shows that going against convention can work out but you have to play smart if you are going to do so. 

Amatsukaze puts in a great game in the Z-46 making it hard not to want to continue grinding out the German DD line. 

The Montana has been featured in another recent video and the fact is I have received countless replays of her. It seems an often disregarded BB is very strong in the right hands. 

Some matches are so close you don't even know who won until the post battle screen. After falling behind BoomBoomZoom and I push back hard to try and win this battle. 

DrMrFrodo1 shows off the tier 5 Nicholas in all her might. Personally I loved the Clemson but when I got the the Nicholas I struggled a little so it is nice to see the ship played so well. 

Everybody has their own opinions on what ships are best for Ranked. My answer is drive what you like. Odds are if you like a ship it is because you are good in it. 

The purple smurf puts the trusty USS Gearing to work gathering the salt from the crying enemies he sinks. 

Sevengreenheads carefully dances the line between outright aggression and caution to have a very successful game in the deadly tier 8 cruiser the Edinburgh

Well I safely made it back from my trip and am happy to be back at it posting content. Much like driving home the grind to the Missouri felt like it would never end but I persevered and never spent a doubloon to get her. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0