You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
MntRunner

[RUST] Rusty Old Frigates [OXIDE]

193 comments in this topic

MntRunner    22

Rusty Old Frigates (RUST & OXIDE)

Rusty_90percent.png.cafb429df68c6e696ce2

Who Are We - Rusty Old Frigates is a group of like minded seamen interested in divisions, grinding ships, and competitive game play. Most of our players are Rusty and Old (30+, but age is not a requirement) just like our ships, but we will accept anyone who meets our recruitment standards. Our community consists of two clans RUST and OXIDE. We are spread out across all US time zones, with most people playing during US prime time. While we like to be competitive and win games our primary mission is to have fun playing as a group. We participate in clan battles, operations, ranked battles, divisions, and setup scrimmages with other clans.

Membership Standards - With our main goal being to have fun while winning games, we have come up with some standards to help ensure that new recruits are a good fit. However, we do have some standards new recruits must meet. These standards will become more strict once clan battles are introduced to WOWS. RUST and OXIDE have slightly different ability requirements, but the rest of the standards are the same since we treat both clans as one. Below is a list of our requirements.

• Be a cool person to play with.   
  • Be active in game, division with the clan, and be active on our Discord server. We don't have activity requirements as real life comes first, but we do want you to socialize with the group when you are in-game.
  • ~1000+ games played. Flexible depending on the person applying.
  • OXIDE requirements - ~52% win ratio, 1000 WTR, Tier 8 ship, interest in improving game play.
  • RUST requirements - ~56% WR, 1.0 F/B, 1200 WTR, Tier 10 ship, interest in improving game play.
  • We can be flexible on stats for the right person but if you are significantly far off the standard we probably aren't the clan for you.

How to join? - If you are interested reply to this post or contact the following people. One of us will send you a Discord and Division invite. After joining our Discord you need to division with our clan to see if you are a good fit before receiving an invite.

• uncLe_Ownter (OXIDE)
  • rearhatch (OXIDE)
  • K538 (RUST)
  • smf117 (RUST)
  • MntRunner (Both)

In Game applications without prior contact will automatically be rejected.

Scrimmages - RUST enjoys the competitive aspect of the game and look to scrimmage against other competitive clans. If your clan is interested in scrimmaging RUST contact Ducky_Shot, GeneralPOK, or one of the people listed above.

Edited by MntRunner
  • Cool 4

MntRunner    22

Hi

5253 battles 44% WR

lol. Going to need to add another recruitment standard. Be able to read the recruitment post and understand when you don't make the cut.
  • Cool 2

MntRunner    22

RUST has added several good players over this past week. Currently running about an 80% activity level each night. Always someone to division with. Join while we have room.

sbcptnitro    496

Interesting...

lol. Going to need to add another recruitment standard. Be able to read the recruitment post and understand when you don't make the cut.

Yes, reading is OP. LOL

MntRunner    22

How many members do you have?

12 and growing. We just formed last week from a group of 6. I sent you a pm with our discord information if you want to come check our group out.

sbcptnitro    496

Joined these guys last night. Had a blast my first night out with them!

You should check them out.

Mesrith    2,361

I endorse MntRunner and his guys.  Good group of people that care about learning game mechanics and continuing to improve.

• Cool 2

sbcptnitro    496

I am interested. If you are still looking for players. 

Yes, we are. Send MntRunner a PM.

MntRunner    22

Joined these guys last night. Had a blast my first night out with them!

You should check them out.

It was great to add you to are team. Ended up with a nice win ratio for the night of 75%.

I endorse MntRunner and his guys.  Good group of people that care about learning game mechanics and continuing to improve.

Thank you for the kind words. You have also been very helpful providing information to those of us on wotlabs looking to improve.  Also if anyone reading this thread wants to get in a unicum clan I strongly endorse Mesrith and his Kraken clan

I am interested. If you are still looking for players. 

Yes we are, and you abilities look right in line with ours. I'll pm you our discord information.

Very interested. Running about a 53% and a 1200ish WTR. Could be much better with like minded individuals and team play. Able to play all tiers although I mostly hover around T10 right now.

MntRunner    22

Very interested. Running about a 53% and a 1200ish WTR. Could be much better with like minded individuals and team play. Able to play all tiers although I mostly hover around T10 right now.

1292 WTR and 54.77% win rate if you are still recruiting?

Yes we are recruiting still. I sent both of you a PM with our discord information. 

silverdahc    116

Well I got to play with some of your guys over the weekend and I must say I enjoyed the gameplay good players good guys thanks for taking me in:)

TheHolySpork    83

Well I got to play with some of your guys over the weekend and I must say I enjoyed the gameplay good players good guys thanks for taking me in:)

Thanks for joining us! :) 

Discord lobby is getting lively now. We (I) concluded that TX BBQ is the best. The rest was ship talk I don't recall... :hiding:

Edited by TheHolySpork

sbcptnitro    496

Wow! The clan is really shaping up!

Get in now while there is still room!

• Cool 1

BiggieD61    267

Great mix of people in this clan, lots of divisions running through the night.  I love the fact these guys put the blame where it belongs, not just on the "other guy" when things go South in a battle.  I was primarily a solo player till I joined a week ago, I have now tripled my total number of 2 and 3 player division games since then. :)

Edit:  currently at 19 members - filling up pretty quickly.

Edited by BiggieD61
  • Cool 1

sbcptnitro    496

Great mix of people in this clan, lots of divisions running through the night.  I love the fact these guys put the blame where it belongs, not just on the "other guy" when things go South in a battle.  I was primarily a solo player till I joined a week ago, I have now tripled my total number of 2 and 3 player division games since then. :)

Edit:  currently at 19 members - filling up pretty quickly.

Enjoyed playing with you last night, Biggie!

It's a great clan to be in!

sbcptnitro    496

Haven't played with any of you just yet but I am always around. 

Do you have a Discord link? Edited by sbcptnitro