Vas79

Supremacy Season 4 Qaulifying Tournament and Timeline

• You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.

21 posts in this topic

Firstly let me welcome all of our new teams!  With 10 days to go until we close the registration window we have 22 Teams from 14 clans entered so far!  Because of the volume of new teams entering this season we have decided that we will run a qualifying tournament to place all of our new teams to the best of our ability.  Our goal has always been to as much as we can have high quality matches for the teams playing and for the people who watch.

The Qualifying Tournament:

Based on suggestions and feed back we will run the Qualifying Tournament for season four as a swiss pairing in four rounds of play, two a night on the 10th and 11th of Feb. Teams will be placed into open slots in the divisions based on available room and team performance. (For example if we have 3 gold slots the top three teams will fill those slots.) Teams returning from Season Three are not required to participate in the Qualifying Tournament as they will be placed based on their season three performance.  

Timeline:

1 Feb 23:59 EST - Registration officially closes, no new teams will be accepted after this date.

5 Feb 21:30 EST - Team Leaders Meeting Supremacy Discord.  The meeting will cover the ruleset and the first round opponents for the Qualifying Tournament will be released.

10 Feb 21:30 EST - Round One Qualifyer

10 Feb 23:00 EST - Round Two

11 Feb 21:30 EST - Round Three

11 Feb 23:00 EST - Round Four

20 Feb/17 - Season Four Week One officially starts!

27 Feb/17 - Week Two

6 Mar/17 - Week Three

13 Mar/17 - Week Four

20 Mar/17 - Week Five

27 Mar/17 - Week Six

3 Apr/17 - Week Seven

10 Apr/17 - Week Eight

17 Apr/17 - Week Nine

27 Apr/17 - Week Ten, Regular Season Ends

5 to 7 May/17 - Playoff Round One

12 to 14 May/17 - Playoff Round Two

19 to 21 May/17 - Playoff Round Three

In case you are finding us for the first time you can find the registration form here: 

http://forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/110664-supremacy-season-4-sign-ups/

And the draft Season Four rules here: 

http://forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/112015-supremacy-universal-rule-set-v40/

Remember 10 days to go! See you on the water!

Vas

Edited by Vas79

Good Luck to all the participants.  Hope you all have a good time and great battles.  I look forward to seeing them on stream.

good luck to all the new teams joining SL... KNTAI JF knows how it feels to get placed vs a gold level team in the Qualifying Tournament dont let a lose get your team down just learn from it :izmena:.

If timings end up being a major issue we can shuffle slightly.  

can qualifyer games be moved ?like from friday to sunday or must they take place on those specific days?

can qualifyer games be moved ?like from friday to sunday or must they take place on those specific days?

Those specific dates at those specific times unless extenuating circumstances arise. 

No, that Sunday will be dedicated to setting up the divisions, pushing out the schedule and preparing everything so that the teams can have all of their matches scheduled and ready by the 17th.

pretty huge list this season. may i ask how many slots for gold and silver league are available in the qualifiers?

pretty huge list this season. may i ask how many slots for gold and silver league are available in the qualifiers?

We will get you a final number tomorrow night or thursday. Going to let sign-ups close first.

We will get you a final number tomorrow night or thursday. Going to let sign-ups close first.

perfect thanks.

perfect thanks.

So this got a bit more complicated based on the number of entries. I cant give a specific number now but we will have things polished by sunday for the unit rep meeting.

So this got a bit more complicated based on the number of entries. I cant give a specific number now but we will have things polished by sunday for the unit rep meeting.

One request about the unit leader meeting, if the time is going to be changed (IE start earlier) from what is currently posted that an update at least be made on the Supremacy League website.  Before the start of last season I got on Discord at the noted time for the unit leader meeting and found it had started 30 minutes earlier and never saw anything about the time being moved up.

Stout Hearts

-AK-Warhawk

One request about the unit leader meeting, if the time is going to be changed (IE start earlier) from what is currently posted that an update at least be made on the Supremacy League website.  Before the start of last season I got on Discord at the noted time for the unit leader meeting and found it had started 30 minutes earlier and never saw anything about the time being moved up.

Stout Hearts

-AK-Warhawk

It shouldnt be changed. If it is. I will post here as well as the discord announcements as well as have vas update it on the website.

1 Gold, 6 silver spots are open

I had a blast streaming it for you guys and I look forward to doing many more in the future.