You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
1_2_8_9

Blyskawica

8 comments in this topic

Members
225 posts
6,023 battles
Is it just me or does anyone else think the Blyskawica is a bit OP? I mean this thing just melts everything it goes up against and can comfortably stealth fire from 10.4 km's, I can go whole games without taking a single point of damage while easily doing 100k!

I had this match earlier.....

CFugvqZ.png

sXM3xOR.png

Kudos to our Sims though, he must of done a hell of a lot to get a better final score then I did.
Edited by 1_2_8_9

[PLPT]
Members
9,915 posts
11,503 battles

are you just getting the ship???

LOL

it is a bit stealthy......try the IFHE..... 

Members
225 posts
6,023 battles

are you just getting the ship???

LOL

it is a bit stealthy......try the IFHE..... 

tbh I am just starting to fully understand how the Blyska is meant to be played.

[PLPT]
Members
9,915 posts
11,503 battles

tbh I am just starting to fully understand how the Blyska is meant to be played.

it is meant to be played in a way that the enemy does not know you are playing it..... LOL.

I bought this the first day it came out... and I love it...

I have a 17 point capt in it.. and am up to 11 on my second capt....(in case a new polish line comes out)

and am experimenting with the IFHE... you need too many points I think to run AFT CE and IFHE, but the original set up I had prior to patch was insane.. AFT CE that 10.4 concealment to 14.7 is ridiculous, but even without CE and using DE instead... it is still a great window of stealth fire with more FIRE...

the radio skill makes it a bit harder but again, it doesnt "SEE" you so you can still shoot as long as you are aware of the enemies and the distance...

it is possibly the best DD in the game...all around averages taken into consideration 

[KAG]
Members
150 posts
19,767 battles

it is meant to be played in a way that the enemy does not know you are playing it..... LOL.

I have a 17 point capt in it.. and am up to 11 on my second capt....(in case a new polish line comes out)

and am experimenting with the IFHE... you need too many points I think to run AFT CE and IFHE, but the original set up I had prior to patch was insane.. AFT CE that 10.4 concealment to 14.7 is ridiculous, but even without CE and using DE instead... it is still a great window of stealth fire with more FIRE...

the radio skill makes it a bit harder but again, it doesnt "SEE" you so you can still shoot as long as you are aware of the enemies and the distance...

it is possibly the best DD in the game...all around averages taken into consideration

I agree Audio..  Have you tried the Yugumo?  It's a bit better...

[PLPT]
Members
9,915 posts
11,503 battles

I agree Audio..  Have you tried the Yugumo?  It's a bit better...

I have.... it is not really....but it is a tier nine... so you cannot really compare it.....I have gotten into knife fights with a few of them.... have not lost yet....
Edited by pmgaudio

[RLGN]
Members
9,749 posts
19,264 battles

Considered Blys to be an overhyped joke... Until I started playing it like a Russian... Partly that also comes from my being a TERRIBLE close fighter, but I have been getting better with it.

[CUTIE]
Members
1,571 posts
6,979 battles

Tier-for-tier I'd have to agree.  She's not the best at anything, but she's very good at everything.

I'm still only on a 14 point captain & haven't bothered trying AFT either before or after the patch; DE on its own worked for me, and now with CE as well it's almost invincible.