Quemapueblos

QueNA 0.6.0 - Super Ultra Remix Hyper Edition EX+ w/ 2 Devs: Sub_Octavian + Welldone Friday 10am PST

• You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.

76 posts in this topic

During the first Q and A you shortly talked about a change in the later tier american cruisers. What changes do you intend to make to make them competitive and unique?  

I just realized that this stream is at the exact same time as the inauguration.... Not trying to be political in anyway, but probably not the best timing.

Nevermind, I messed that up

Edited by OseanTanker

I have only one Question at the moment. Do you guys play the game before hand to see how a line of ships might behave or the amount of enjoyment a player will have playing a said line, before/after balancing the ships/line on releasing them?

Am I too late for question time :unsure: Will you be introducing any new Modifications any time soon? We have all these new commander skills but we haven't had a modification update in a while.

My other questions is do you plan on removing or reworking the Dog Fighting Captain skill since it is only maybe useful if you happen to be in a stock CV and the other ship has upgraded FT assuming it takes that into account and not just ship tier, or the rare moments when there are four CV in a match and two of them are at different tier. If you aren't going to change the dog fighting skill is that because you hope the CV population will pick up soon and start growing for the first time since halfway through beta?

ok, up coming stuff..

British capital ships...

There are sufficient Britsh BB's to cover tiers 3 to possibly 8 with some obvious premiums.. will the Britsh Battle cruisers be a sub line? (it would make great sense to do so, but ya know wanna nail it down)

Will we be seeing the Britih 8" gun cruisers?  I know there aren't that many of them.. but you know them Brit's gotta represent!

Will we be seeing the mid/late war IJN Light cruisers.. I'd really like to see the Oyoda class.. make a great DD hunter and AA ship.

Hows the IJN Hybrid cruise/carriers (tone Chikuma( and the hybrid BB/carriers (Ise) coming along?  Any time soon?  Maybe this year?

Where My Baltimore? (us 6" gun cruiser with 5 main gun 3 gun turrets)?

Any thought toward doing  more pre-dreadnaughts?  Face it, the Mikasa is great fun!  Give the russian russio Japan war ships some one to play with... and some of our fancy tier II premiums more to shoot at ya know! Could be fun!

I'm still out on the commander skill additions... that RPF skill worries me...once player realize just how powerful if situation specific it is   yea.. "viewing with concern" 

Tnak ya guys/  time to bring up twitch and see how it goes!

I have question... Any news on new premium CV? CV line? more CV lines? Any news on more premium ships coming to the store and finally jap/usa premium 7-8 ships.

​I was wonder will they be adding more battlecruisers to the game like the Alaska Class B-65 Class O Class N3 Class ships of that nature to the game or if there are any plans for it. Asked in the Q&A and the guys didn't too it and such busy and all. Just curious think this would be a good line of ships if it could be done.

Question about Manual Secondary Fire skill -

Background - Right now when you select a ship to fire on it will only shoot that one ship on one side. If there is another ship in range on the other side it will not fire at all.

Would it be possible to select a primary and secondary targets to fire at? It would be good to select the DD on one side but the BB or cruiser on the other side where your guns are not firing at all.

Thanks for the Q&A stream earlier. 

Regarding IFHE, Sub_Octavian mentioned to look at the armor viewer and making an educated decision based on our game play style. That's great for tech tree ships, but unless we own the premium, I don't know of a way to look at their armor profiles. Is there any way to expand the tech trees to show ALL ships. I don't believe the previous xtended tech tree mod and seeker's extended mod that are mentioned in the forums work with 0.6.0.

I understand that WG may not want to include all ships as there have been questions of why some users running the mod could see the premium (Gremmy), but couldn't buy it; however,  there should be a way to represent the ship icon (perhaps grayed out or outlined in a unique color) with a mouse over that states unavailable or a link to the premium shop like purchasing doubloons but still being able to access the ship stats. 

So.... 2 minutes on Radio Location right at the start and it basically comes down to

"we heard the players and we agree something has to chance. By that we mean that YOU the player has to chance your playstyle and have to learn a new playstyle. If it is broken we might take it out but we decide ourselves how we interpret the data" 

very convenient the "balance" dev was not present

When are you going to fix the description of Yorck?

Yorck_sum_zpsonkuk5rx.jpg

1. What is planned for USN Tier 7, 8 and 9 CA's? They need to be rebalanced as they are all underperforming. CA Indianapolis could benefit also frI'm some love.

2. As with many others, what's planned to make CV's relevant again?

3. A USN cruiser tech tree split has been discussed. Is that in the works or more of a 'would be nice' idea?

Thanks in advance 

Chad

Any thought toward doing  more pre-dreadnaughts?  Face it, the Mikasa is great fun!  Give the russian russio Japan war ships some one to play with... and some of our fancy tier II premiums more to shoot at ya know! Could be fun!

From what I understand, WG hasn't implemented any more pre-dreadnoughts because they're dissatisfied with how Mikasa plays, with being so heavily reliant on the AI controlled secondaries.

I would like to know if the devs have any intention of ever fixing that by having more than one caliber of gun controlled by the player. Having multiple calibers of gun aimed and fired with the reticle at the same time really wouldn't work because the shells would have different velocity and arcs. But since there's already a mechanism that exists for switching between different types of armament (main guns and torpedoes), it should also be possible to do that with 2 different calibers of gun. For Mikasa this would mean the 305mm and 152mm guns. Use the 1 and 2 keys for the 305s, 3 and 4 for the 152. It'd be like this:

Kmgio6M.png

The same thing could be used with any other pre-dreadnought, and for cruisers with mixed-caliber armament as well. 1/2 keys for the main guns, 3/4 for the highest caliber secondaries. Any smaller-caliber secondaries (for Mikasa the 80mm) would still be bot-controlled like any other ship's secondaries. This seems to me like exactly what is needed to open up the door for more pre-dreadnoughts to be added to the game.

Hello Wargaming!

As and avid world of tanks and now world of warships player I have been waiting for one of the two to bring the Italians into the game.  I had always assumed it would be world of warships.  So here are my questions:

1. Is there any way you can give a time frame for the first Italian ship?

2. Can you give any idea what it would be?

Thank you!

Hi What are you going to do stop cruisers facing 4 Yamato's and 3 Montana's every game.  Are you going to remove the CV line from the game , Its kind of a pointless class that no one plays. Are you going to start giving them away because no one plays them? When are you going to release the true terror of this class. The USS Midway could carry 135 planes the Essex could cary 100 yet they are nerfed. Like seriously why would someone play a CV under these unrealistic conditions. How do the developers sleep at night. 

Edited by Nicholas123454321

The USS Alaska and USS Guam were major combatants in WW2 yet the class isn't represented. Who do we have to bribe to get this class made. The USS cruiser line could really use a buff. 

Having just a week with this patch out i cannot but think that the "new" perks tree hasn't really solved much other than secondary and AA over powering that many ships could utilize.  One of the most offensive perks is the locator perk.  Not only is it even worse than BBs with over powered sonar, it doesnt give you a chance fighting chance when your trying to retreat with a smoke screen.  Which brings me to another point, sonar.  It is the most annoying, and least described consumable in the game.  A DD with sonar at the same tier as a cruiser has a better sonar range, and a bb of the same tier has a sonar that is conveniently the far enough for the secondaries to light you up.  Sonar in the game is so unrealistic that i gave up even trying to hide or use it, because unlike reality, sonar would not be limited to a "detectable rang".  If you want sonar and people to understand it better so that the new perk "location" and can be less of a head ache, put values on ships for sonar and radio detection.  Other than that the new perks have been proving somewhat better than the previous one's. One last nagging problem though, is that   HE rounds and catching fire needs to be readdressed for multiple nations, for the next update.

When British battleships are added to the game, will some ships like HMS Nelson have the Z Battery anti-aircraft system on a possible hull variant? 

Will USS San Francisco ever be added to the game? It's one of the most famous American cruisers from WW2 with 17 battle stars.

This sounds fantastic!

Q1: Can we get at least the YEAR as to when we can see the first Italian ship in-game?

Q2: What kinds of ship classes they will have?

Q3: Will be getting a premium Italian ship this year?

Q4: Will we ever see the USS Maine as a premium ship or an event ship or gift?

Q5: Will Omaha be reworked in the Cruiser refit?

Q6: Will a list of all the answers be provided on the main page to all the questions asked so other players not attending will get an answer?

Who cares, the Italian Navy was tied up during most of the war, another useless Navy, worse than the Russians.

So far the new patch has been a huge disappointment, I had my ships set up the way i wanted them and was at least winning once in a while, but to take all our points away and make some of the 1 values into 4 is just plain robbery, if you are going to make putting out fires a 4 then give is 4 credits for our old one all you are doing is making you all look like bandits. As it stands right now I will need 24 points just to get back to where I was last week.

So [edited]to W of Warships  

Who cares, the Italian Navy was tied up during most of the war, another useless Navy, worse than the Russians.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DKMWMWY/

51KnceiFlRL.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/Italian-World-Contributions-Military-Studies/dp/031328797X

Two American authors on the subject. Before insulting someone at least get the history correct.

Why do we have a free ride on an artillery shell dumbest thing in the game its milder now. But most frustrating when you are in a battle. It has no purpose.

Why are hits not registering shower a ship with shells he/ap doesn't matter.My all time favorite 98 shots and 4 registered hits. I almost deleted the game.

Another all time favorite 2 broadsides with 403 mm guns at 120 meters did not sink a destroyer. Just makes you so happy.He killed me.

Yes its not fun ,too expensive, don't get what you pay for why play?

You guys are making millions and dont spread the wealth very well. Pay for this pay for that get negative credits back. NO GOLD! WHY NOT? 

What is Poi?

tarot root and is very nasty Hawaian treat that tastes like crap.