You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Pigeon_of_War

Update 0.6.0 Feedback

163 comments in this topic

screamer99    0

ever since the new update my entire games hud is gone, I only see my ship, and I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it and it still isn't working.

Viperone    13

ALL THESE MISSIONS REQUIRE HITS AND YOU NORMALLY FOR EVERY 100 SHOTS YOU MAKE ONLY 4 HITS COUNT WHY IS THAT.

Shower a ship with shells and get these horrible hit ratios.

MY ALL TIME FAVORITE 108 SHOTS  AND 2 HITS COUNT.

Its time to adjust this a bit dont you think. Ill just quit playing cant make enough credits to buy anything and surely cant complete missions. You guys screw with the scoring so much its getting old. You guys are tightwads and we make you millions dont you feel its time to give the players something.

LuckyLee99    0

My first season but seems the DD's should be seen when shooting torps, The time to get a game going is slow as not enough playing, I would say more to get players on 0.6.3 as otherwise will be like Ranked Battles to long a wait to get a game going. Just a sorry BB driver and I really don't remember any real Cruisers and BB during WWII had Torps as when you cant turn 90 degrees without 50 torps all eating a Cruisers and BB's hull up. Smile as I normally just play American ships and using a good German BB is different. thanks for letting those of us that want to see just how good what we play against in the regular game really is. Thanks.

cdowis    0

ALL THESE MISSIONS REQUIRE HITS AND YOU NORMALLY FOR EVERY 100 SHOTS YOU MAKE ONLY 4 HITS COUNT WHY IS THAT.

Shower a ship with shells and get these horrible hit ratios.

MY ALL TIME FAVORITE 108 SHOTS  AND 2 HITS COUNT.

I

In settings, select detailed ribbons and it tells you each time a hit is made.  You also need to learn about dispersion and how it can increase with camouflage on the opponent's ship.  Suggestion, dispersion increases with distance away from target.  Come closer in.

cdowis    0

I reported a bug, where I am unable to fire shells or trops.  The mouse works with everything else in the game.  Got broken when I changed a key assignment.

How do I restore my free camera?   Right now my guns are tracking with the free camera, and when trying to go to free camera mode, nee RMB, the camera does not go into free camera mode and I have to retract all the way out of the gunsights...

Quite frankly, if you're going to be resetting ALL of my controls, it would be nice for that to be in the patch notes somewhere higher than game balance fixes.

I was going to spend money in this game, but, now?   Not so sure.

Eve

Edited by Evangeline_Blue

Sanguedolc3    59

Bug in ship containers, they keep disappearing on me then another one pops up. Had one where I got super container clicked to open it and it dropped below deck and then it dropped another one on top.

FKKarpeDiem    46

The container subroutine is crap since the upgrade. I bet i dont actually see a container but maybe 1/5 times. The container noises are there. The awards are there, but no container.

Not really a problem, but thought yall should know.

Edited by FKKarpeDiem

Awesomer99    0

CV low tier is now brutal to play without the manual.  my planes circle enemy ships forever as they exploit the AI.  My torps never drop and they get 4 plane kills.  Higher tiers with the new controls are nice.  fix the AI or bring back the manual controls for lower tier CVs.

Tunamelt    6

The new mouse 2 button works fine but in tier 4-5 the DD's are having a field day.  The dd's just chase cv's since the cv has almost zero chance of defending itself.  With the speed of the dd and the slowness of the planes, torps and only auto drop you might as well not put dd's and cv's In the same match.  Also the hit box on dive bombers seems 100% worse.  Ships I used to hit now cant hit for nothing.   If you wont give the tier 4-5 cv's a chance at least make auto drop a capt skill for them....

Tuna

Western1168    2

I am left handed and do NOT use the A & D keyboard for rudder left/right; I set up my number pad using the #4 and # 6 key to turn.  Prior to the 6.3 update the rudder would automatically return to center (0) but now you can only click 1/2 rudder or full rudder and you must click it back to center manually.  Can you please fix this?  In my dd I am getting smoked as I cannot dodge shells.  Thx.

I was wondering why did the changes needed to occur to the CV line?  The old controls were simple and basic which applied to all CV's types. I'm lucky if I sink a ship in a game when I do play the CV's, now I can't even hit a ship with bomb or torps with the new update. I understand improvements to the game must be done in which players adjust too but this was over the top. I have not seen a lot of CV's being played in games the last couple of days and it has made re-think is playing CV's worth playing anymore? BLUF: Stick with the basics 

Hillslam    175

Key mappings for Camera zoom no longer work at all. I typically use PgUp and PgDn, But no matter what key you map zoom in and zoom out to they don't work.  You are forced to use mouse wheel only.

Also, key map for Del does not save. I use it for Turn to Port.  I can set it at the start of a match but I have to set it again every time I log in. End mapped to Turn To Starboard stays saved however.

Please fix.

orion142    0

CV low tier is now brutal to play without the manual.  my planes circle enemy ships forever as they exploit the AI.  My torps never drop and they get 4 plane kills.  Higher tiers with the new controls are nice.  fix the AI or bring back the manual controls for lower tier CVs.

I agree.  Have a Tir V CV and the AI is total crap.  To make it worse, I can't defend my planes with my fighters because there is no strafe when I am out planed.  Whoever thought this one up needs to go.  Bring back manual ops, or fix the AI please.

RhodanP    0

I have not commented on this game before despite playing over 1000 games on the NA serve and 4000 on the Asia server but the latest update is too much. The changes to low end carriers SUCK. Not being able to aim torpedoes is ridiculous. I cannot say anything else than that - change it back please.

while I am at it - smoke - the implementation of smoke in this game is ridiculous and unrealistic . smoke does not sit still nor does it blob - it streams out behind a ship forming a gaseous trail. Ships in smoke should not be able to see enemy at all unless they have sonar or radar. regardless of whether other ships can see the enemy.

lorcan3    0

Did you folks research your ships properly? Like ADD 2 450mm submerged torpedo tubes to the Svetlana? Or the fact she could carry 100 mines? Or 5 submerged torpedo tubes on the IJN Kawachi? 2 port, 2 starboard and 1 stern? Type 43 torpedos, with a 209 pd. warhead max range of 5500 yds at a speed of 26 knots. Also I believe either the USS Wyoming or the Konig or both ALSO had submerged torpedo tubes. Check it out on Wikipedia.

I get that because the game is so good that captains out there think all the ships should be 100% accurate and that's just unrealistic.  For my part I applaud the effort WarGaming has made.  The graphics are outstanding and the game play awesome.  I wish the game were truly more cooperative so clan members could practice their craft and improve strategies but I think the game is making in-roads in that direction.  

My question is about the type SH -V SUBMARINE!  Where can we find more information and when does the week start?  

Oh, and... can't wait... it's about time... keep up the good work!   lol

Billhis57    0

Hi...who put the damn submarine in the line up of ships...it has frozen my game and I cannot access anything. Please get rid of the stupid thing as we cannot use it anyway.

Tunamelt    6

CV play is going from bad to unusable each passing day.  With the non manual drop now in t 4-5, I was just in a cv battle where the entire enemy fleet just stayed in smoke almost the whole game and w/o Manual drop I couldn't use torps or bombs cause I cant drop in smoke.  Either put t 4-5 back or remove the smoke hack or remove the t4-5 cv from the game and give us the credits back.

Tuna

Edited by Tunamelt

IKECVBG    2

Don't know what happened here with 6.3, but every damn match today, 3 or 4 players are not showing up for the match until 4 or 5 min into it, if at all. CV play? Pfft.. if ya call getting put into matches against other cv's with planes 1 or 2 tiers above yours fair with them ALWAYS being the opposite package you're carrying, fun, get your head examined. I've got something going on with the crates, but I believe that is for a different thread. But, this game is getting less fun ya'll. Blowout matches that are over so fast that no strategy is/was required pegs the suck-o-meter to full suck. Complaining over. If I may suggest that if a player does not perform any action with in the first 45 seconds of a match, they be pulled from said match. Or better yet, skuttled. CV's should be removed from the game. The way they play just does not line up with the other 3 classes and I just can't see devteam getting it right for that class.

AtollAF    0

Since the update last week I cannot use binocular view to target ships. The view does not work on any ship and so I have been using my carrier instead. How can this be fixed I have also done a full reload of the game to see if it downloaded poorly the first update.

Tunamelt    6

Today, April 5th a patch was put in for some reason.  Seems every time there is a patch I have to hunt the system to try and guess what is was/did or was supposed to do.  Any Chance that when you put in a mini patch of any kind you at least put a single line somewhere telling us what was done and why.

Thanks

Tuna

Ed_the_Baker    10

Since the update last week I cannot use binocular view to target ships. The view does not work on any ship and so I have been using my carrier instead. How can this be fixed I have also done a full reload of the game to see if it downloaded poorly the first update.

I had the same problem, so go to 'settings', open the 'controls' tab, go to 'controls' on right side of tab, scroll down to 'camera' and scroll down to 'artillery camera' you have to set a key for it ( I use 'C', easy to remember , think--- "Close view"   Ed.

IKECVBG    2

The MM devteam... fix the damn mm... T5's all on one team with T6 & 7's on the other?  Give me a break... Why the hell grind my other T5's if they're just being sent to slaughter by the top tier ships? There is absolutely NO FUN in that. 

Edited by IKECVBG
  • Cool 1