• You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

163 posts in this topic

Rise the maximum commander skill point to 20 !

I have play over 5000 battles, with 4 germain cruiser tier 7 to 10  with 18 points old captain skill level each,

witch was enjoyable to play with the perfect captain skill level but with the new patch i need a 20 points captain skill level just to retain the same enjoyable skill set.

I'm currently enjoying the new Captain skill that lets you launch to scout planes with my Cruisers :) Don't know if it's in been done yet but you need to change the description for Dog Fighting Expert. It doesn't tell you anywhere that your FT get bonus ammo from it.

Love the new stuff.  It's good to keep the game refreshed every now and then to send everyone back through learning curves.

RD: [clarification]

I had to spend money to answer this:

Radio Detect cannot be used by CVs.  There is no display.

However, it can be used by other ships to DETECT Carriers.

Hello Commanders, Captains, and Squids (I'll let you fight among each other who is who :tea_cap:)

Please post any feedback you have about 0.6.0 here and we will submit it to our development team for improvement.

The more concise the feedback, the more it helps!

Lol....  WG employees joke about our interactions here on the forums.  I'm sure the developers are moving at light speed to enact our feedback changes.

This update causes the program to crash during startup. Deleted program and installed again with same results. I will reinstall again at a later date.

ok here is some feed back. 

i am really enjoying the grafics of the game. not just the ships but the small towns on the rocky bits. after getting sunk i did the free camera thing and went around and looked at all the detail that was done to the islands. i watched trucks drive around town. it was so much fun i did it again the next time i was sunk. really well done. thank you. please let those who put in all that work know that it is noticed. it does make the game better for the players. 

thank you 

mike 

I'm pretty much done with DD's for the time being waiting for that RPF to be gotten rid of and the IJN DD nerf to get undone .

Having the tech tree at only 4 levels is nicer as you don't have to grind so long to get a top level skill

I'm pretty much done with Dds for the time being as you took all the good skills  and made them more costly and my ships are weaker than before with the old tech tree especially with the IJN DD nerf .

TY for the 19th point on commander skill

The 19th point on the commander skill is worthless as all the good skills got moved to higher levels and the 19th point is worthless 

TY for the ability to use excess commander exp to train new commanders quicker

My  high point commanders were on DDs and as I won't drive my weakened commander skill ships against RPF  excess commander exp is worthless

TWO THUMBS DOWN !!!

Edited by Capt_Q_Sparrow

Yes, my stats are private. That's because I'm a killer tomato.

And you have an important hat and everything  :)

Torpedos do a disproportionate amount of damage at low tiers compared to high tiers. It takes far fewer hits to sink a vessel with them. Maybe buff low tier ship health or nerf low tier torpedo damage.

My torps at t3 do 9k damage at t10 they do 20k and that's only if they hit which is part me and part YOU

Quit whining about how good destroyers are and learn how to fly a battleship like a real Battleship driver. Learn how to speed up or slow down from time to time and turn once in a while

it's not my fault if I torp you and you're going in a straight line even real commanders knew how to zig zag. And if you think your Wyoming can lead the charge into a cap and not get caught that's not my fault either

You must play your strength and not your weakness

it takes a lot of skill to be a good Destroyer driver and even a good Battleship driver 

so practice on the Destroyer end go back to playing battleships after you know what a DD can do and can't do and you'll be a good Battleship driver and be able to avoid all those torpedoes

Can I get a amen :)

Edited by silverdahc

Torpedos do a disproportionate amount of damage at low tiers compared to high tiers. It takes far fewer hits to sink a vessel with them. Maybe buff low tier ship health or nerf low tier torpedo damage.

Are you kidding me ? I torped a NM 8 times and didn't sink it with my Minekaze after the great IJN Nerf . That's a T5  DD . 8 times and I couldn't sink it .Anything other than an IJN DD and you should have seen them coming anyways .  Stop driving straight and hugging islands with blind spots behind them . Your big guns can do how much damage per shell every 30 sec ? It's the Bbs guns that need to be accuracy / Damage reduced if anything .

Hey, Pigeon!

I have 41 ships in port, 13 of them on primary grind.  That's right: except for the two CV lines currently available, I'm advancing on every nation/class that's in the game. 

I am only able to play about every other day due to work and family life.  It's taken a while to get used to the new skill tree, and I'm still learning things about it even now as I'm downloading 0.6.1.  I get little enough time to play, I don't have the free time to also watch all the pertinent videos about the game on YouTube and research the forums about something this complex.  I know, 'cry me a river', right?

It was very cool of you (WG, not necessarily you personally but I'm not excluding you from that characterization in any way) to allow us a period of cheap captain retraining in case we got it wrong. 

I did get it wrong.  Circumstances have now put me in a place where I would like to retrain knowing better - but of course the time's run out.  It's not even that I want it for all my captains, just that I rushed to put skills on those 13 that crew my primary grind ships.  I don't think I've even assigned skills for any of the others yet.

Would there be any way possible to make it a single cheap retraining per specific captain instead of a time-limited cheap retraining period?  None of my captains are anywhere near 19 points yet, and I'm still hoarding both duhblooms and free XP for the Mighty Mo.

I don't expect you'll be able to help, but I figured I'd at least ask.  Hopefully you can pass the question on, whatever answer it receives.

Everything is great. Two things you really need to fix: 

1. Replays are "jerky." Ships jerk around, turrets jerk left to right. Looks awful and its not just me experiencing it. 

2. When using a spotter plane in BBs, and you hit shift, rather than zooming to where your cursor is located (say ~17km away), the screen zooms to the absolute furthest distance possible (~26km) even though your cursor wasn't even pointed there. Takes you a second to get back to where you intended to aim and often the shot is lost by then. Very frustrating. 

3. Make new updates backwards compatible with old replays, or come up with a viewer to watch them.

Bloody hell.  I wish I could find my damn replay file here in Windows 10.  Ooooh...am I a Chief now?  Cool!  They used to work for me in the USAF.  LOL!  :)

What happened to my 16 point commander I had in my Udaloi??????? take my 16 point commander and all upgrades and give me a no xp ship with a 9 point commander???? got screwed!!!!

Getting a prompt sayin I have to update my client, but when the system refuses to let me sign in.

The only problem I have with the new updates is I cannot continue battles I have to return to port or the game locks my hole system up to where I have to hit my power button to restart or go to system and shut it down manually and restart.  At times also the game gets a little jumpy but not bad or to often

Game now freezes/crashes my computer. Uninstalled many times now, used all your recommended fixes and nothing helps, except not reinstalling the game. It was fun, see ya.