You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Pigeon_of_War

Update 0.6.0 Feedback

163 comments in this topic

silverdahc    104

So the radio detector I haven't really put on anything finding that it is a waste of a t4 spot.

I did try it on my Benson that has a t 19 captain and found it was useful on a DD because it allowed me to know if there was somebody between me and that big fat battleship but I'm still probably will remove it because I always know when there's a DD out there somewhere

During ranked battles I think I will use it because there's always a DD trying to flank you and it's nice to find that guy as soon as possible its a big orange flag on the back of your bicycle hahaha your mama doesn't want you to get lost now does she

Edited by silverdahc

Jaegerpuppy8    25

So, I've read a number of these posts over my time playing, 10, 000 games?  (or so, by now)...  It seems to be like a group therapy session that morphs into name-calling and bitterness, by those of us that play.  When, in the end, WG (WOWs) wins, yet again.  6.0 Case in point, it's not that the changed captain skills are awful (or maybe they are, depending on your perception) but, rather, in order to get near everything a given player wants, one has to invest more training, more gold, more money into getting the next point.  AND all of this is done without a referendum by us, the players.  Here's the tragic part, we keep coming back...  So, my question to whatever pawn WG has moderating this site is, ask your bosses, why cant we as players simply have a referendum on changes, where we VOTE on changes, before instituted?

• Cool 1

silverdahc    104

As far as the new tech tree for captains I do like it I think it's kind of cool they have a lot more options out there that work for different ships 

on a different note kind of sad to see the level 5 tech get shuffled around before it used to be something special to finally get to level 15 and get that game-changing tech level but now you only need level 10 so pretty much everybody has it and now it's not special in fact at level 19 I can have three game-changing tech on my Captain 

So my money maker now gets my level 19 captain so by the time I have enough money to buy that next ship with mods also have a captain to put on it by transferring XP to the new captain

And converting captains XP into ship XP for the doubloons is worthless because if you have a level 19 captain you have other ships that have Elite XP to trade why waste your Captain's Tech on it

why was the destroyer line of torp detection range changed for ijn to 1.9 and us dd to 1.6 even at 1.2 was bad and now none of the destroyers are worth even playing at all only the russian because there torps wasnt none exsistent maybe that was what it is russian desighners was so jeaslous they nerfed all the rest of the destroyer lines so they would be the dominate dd i have spent so much time and money on this game i will not spend another dime on this game because of this type of crap you are absolutely destroying this game with these type of changes your making the game so unbalanced and pissing off so many players they are selling off all these japan line of ships or quiting the game period even the yamato has time to get away from torps at 6 kms broadside they avoid them is this truely what you guys(**********) are wanted to do make the game more unbalanced thern congratalation you made to where it is hard to even find a full field of destroyer players you get one or two players at most the words i want to say to the ones that thought of this wonder might should think about going back to school and get a real education and leave war gaming for the players not spectaters i truely dont understand why someone would make a drastic change like this without testing and re testing this new capt skill levels was bad enough ive had to spend 43k in doubloons just testing my 163 ships and none of them are worth playing the entire line of ships will never be as strong you only have weaken so many ships congrats not being  that smart you know  why rocks stay so strong they dont change they stay the same to bad wg want be around for that much longer with moves like this you want have anyone to play i have had four of my friends stop playing in the last two days it is a weekend afternoon and only 13k players are on this  morning you had a massive 4k players great job running off players,i know if this was my business i dang certain ruin what was successful and make such drastic changes that would stop over 20k players to stop playing and yes that is what it is this time of day normally on weekend there is over 37k players on na server well your down 24k as it stands right now i guess designers dont thionk of things like game balance and upsetting players,i know for sure this is one player that want spend another dime on this game until the game is balanced and fun like it use to be nones wants to play a game that is frustrating maybe for random battles you can put in bots for DD ships to start taken of those spaces that is where it is heading. out of my 163 now you made it where 61 of them arent going to be played and if i didnt have hopes that the game will get fixed i sell every single one of them and just stop playing them period but hopefully you can pull that head out your you know what and straighten this up asap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Tibsun1    1

My favorite part is how when a player asks a simple question the reply is so cheeky that it makes the player want to quit.  Or, worse yet, how when a player asks for a response, the reply is a cheeky remark without the answer.   I am sick of your game and how the relic players are treated.  And for that you have lost a player with over 5K games played and a once loyal customer.  Take a hike wargaming.  You will not ever see me again.

Sincerely

Tibsun1

• Cool 1

fixento_1    1

It has been awhile since I paid much attention to this POS game.   I just noticed that my captains become idiots and the reserve officers are missing.   The experience of the officers has become [edited]like the capabilities of the ships in this fairy tale game.   I will rate this gave in every review as one star, there is no intuitive to for fleet teamwork everybody become a cowboy and the programmers just got out of grade school.   When the game started is was interesting, now its a first person shooter game with ships that aren't close to their realistic capabilities.   No team work no weather, no waves, nothing new, the same maps with a bunch of new hew colors and boring.   Rather than having defense and offense strategy like in reality, the game is nothing but a.OK coral shootout you can get online for free.   

silverdahc    104

fbrrhd

I wasn't trying to be arrogant on the answer to smoke screens but the only time I've ever been able to see out of them is if somebody else was spotting for me

I thought you were just joking haha

I've been Last Man Standing way too many times to know that when I pop smoke I can't see a dang thing

Edited by silverdahc

i find i am now wasting to much time dodging torps and trying to hit ships that disappear when i zoom in on them, then magicaly reappear when i zoom out.

Thanks for ruining my gaming experince:(

I haven't played WoWS since they stole my game and replaced it with another one I think is lame. My advice to anyone thinking about spending money on the game is: DON"T!!!! You have no idea what you are buying. I feel like they committed fraud and I would want a refund if they were an honest business, but they aren't. They took my money and ran. WoWS is a totally different game anymore, so I haven't played it since they introduced skills that could only be described as magic, ESP, or unrealistic even by arcade game standards. That and the tedium of being reset for the 5th or 6th time since the CBT. (lost count) The Situational Awareness skill is pure ESP and should be called "I feel like I am being watched," or even "Hair standing up on the back of your neck." Training for it evokes a very silly mental picture of a blindfolded officer sitting on a stool with a little flag he raises every time he senses his trainers looking at him. Priority Target is doubling down on the ESP of SA and the blind folded officer has placards with numbers on them instead of a flag. Emergency Take Off is beyond crazy. Fueling planes and re-arming them with explosives while the ship is on fire is more negligent behavior than the IJN's re-arming fiasco in the battle of Midway. Putting out the fire would be job one for every hand, hauling up explosives from the magazine and pumping fuel would only increase the danger by orders of magnitude. "Totally loony and criminally negligent crew" would be a better name for it. Fire Prevention should be called "Nonflammable flammables" and should be taught to anyone who works in a fuel refinery. RDF isn't skill, it's equipment, and RDF equipment is passive, so (barring ESP) there would be no way for the detected party to ever know it was occurring. You always assume the enemy is listening and brief radio signals are hard to pin point. The skill should be "Clairvoyance" and the captain would learn to use a crystal ball or a divining rod. Inertial Fuse makes no sense as a skill. HEAP is a type of ammo, so how can you turn HE into HEAP? The captain uses a magic spell "Transmute Ammo Types" of course. Smoke Screen Expert is just dumping more oil into the boilers, seems like the skill should be called "Turning a valve a little more." If you have superintendent you can turn the valve one more time than you could otherwise, coupled with SSE you can turn it a little more open one more time than otherwise. Adrenaline Rush is weird too as a heavily damaged ship and wounded crew might fight more desperately, but not better. It should be called "That which does not kill us only makes us stronger" probably one of Nietzsche's more idiotic sayings. The Direction Center for Catapult Planes is pretty strange too. What is so hard about launching two planes? It is right up there with the "Turning a valve a little more" skill. The skills are just so silly, illogical and impossible to justify.
  • Cool 2

To be perfectly honest the raising of XP costs for credit captain retraining makes me livid.

Was the first idea to come to our houses and force us to buy doubllons at gunpoint voted down at last week's meeting?

Don't give them any ideas! They use a very tedious grind as their gun to our heads, that is more than bad enough. There isn't a pay to win system, but if you want to have what fun there used to be in the game, you have to fork out a lot of money.

Frankly even when the game was playable, the battles would end abruptly in the middles of the most exciting parts more often than not anyways. Instead of the battle ending (win or lose) with excitement, they would just make me annoyed, left to imagine how fun it would have been if my torps had hit the ship, or if I would have survived the enemy onslaught. I guess wargaming thinks a counter reaching 1,000 points is the really fun part of WoWS, not all that stupid ships to ship combat.

It keeps reminding me of the old Bugs Bunny cartoon when the plane he is in is out of control and about to smash into the ground suddenly stops dead in space, inched above the ground because it "ran out of gas."

• Cool 1

So far so good!

Did find however all the consumables are going back to default. i.e all premium consumables reverted to non-premium

Ugh! I thought that re-setting my captains skill points was bad enough that I log out just looking at them. I really am burnt out in advance on playing this game now. Drudgery and tedium are the opposite of fun, this game is seeming like work.

Hello Developers. This is a duplicate since I wrote the first reply from my second account and did not realize that I was signed into wrong account.  Firstly, I would like to say that this is the most unfair patch I have ever personally witnessed.  It took me 5000 games to bring my captains skill to level 18.. and I did it on every boat I own.  Since I cannot afford to buy premium ships in order to retrain captains, I built a captain for each and every boat.  I had many level 18 captains and the patch simply gave everyone, including amateurs the ability to have level 15 captains at any time. Due to this patch, you have taken away any advantage I had from all my effort.  Not only that, I now have over 2 Million elite commander points that I can use nowhere.  Since all my captains are already maxed, I have absolutely no use for these points.  I am extremely dissapointed and very angry that this was done.  I spent two years and over 5000 games to get those captains to that level and this patch simply gives every player the ability to have what I worked so hard to obtain. Everything I accomplished you have flushed down the toilet in one patch.   Do you think you deserve my loyalty for doing this to me?  As of this moment, I am quitting the game due to your incompetence in recognizing all I have accomplished. What do you plan to do to for players of my caliber and loyalty?  I am very very angry about this....   If this is how you treat me then I do not feel you deserve my loyalty.  Please respond....also, please post my battles and so on in this post.  To prove me wrong cheeky people  yes im talkin to you iceserpen7 sheesh.

I thought I knew what "salty" meant, but I think I figured out it's new meaning. You piss on someone's leg, steal their wallet, put a virus on their computer and when they get angry and say something about it, you call them "salty."

Cpt_Farseer    0

Hi Developer. I'm a player lived in South Korea.

*I can't speak english well... sorry.

In this update, game meta is change a lot.

1. Commander's xp less require than old version.

it's good for player has low-commander level.

2. Reduce Fire percentage : BBs get buff and it's harsh to Cruisers.

Demolison Expert 3->2% set fire

Fire Prevention : 7->10% reduce set fire

this 2 skills are make BBs easier to survive. but Cruisers barely sink enemy BBs.

3. But still too many DDs in match.

Radio position Finding skill is not bad but it can't find DDs direct. It's just warning skill.

So I retrain CAs' admiral to remove Radio skill. 'Inertia Fuse for HE Shells' is more valuable than...

4. Standard battle pick is increase than ABC capture.

It's hard to cap to keep conceal and make game to annihilate all of enemies. I like this.

Edited by Cpt_Farseer

silverdahc    104

I think the next patch should be a star Blazers patch and then all of us could be in space and instead of islands we can have planets to fly around and hide behind and then alot of these new specialty items would seem realistic in space and the future actually it sounds kind of cool

WG, why have you trashed co-op for the causal gamer such as myself? It's getting beyond trollish with [edited]. It's taking all of the low key fun, relaxation and enjoyment out of the game.

1) Super 'accurate' bots that are seemingly beastmode themselves.

2) Bot torps after death, or my torps sounding like they have launched only to never see them actually launch.

3) Bots dodging torps at 2-3k distances, maneuvering better than real players ever can. Had a T5 bot BB do this to me in a match.

4) Loading bots with upgrades my ship is not equipped with. IE: My T5 Konigsberg doesn't have the hull upgrade, yet my bot opponent does. One can even see the adjustments to the bot ships happening in real time by hovering over the bot ship with the mouse on the ship in load screen

5) Horrid shell dispersion since this update (even worse than before). Shells falling way short of my target. BTW, bots don't has this issue. However, T8 and higher ships have amazing accuracy and cause higher damage dealt than received. They are simply landing better hit than real players.

6) The immediate bot 'repair' when flooding or fires occurs on a bot ship. I can't even hit repair fast enough after taking a torp that causes flooding without taking some flood damage, even if I'm smashing the repair party key. Yet a bot can and take 0 flood damage from my torp. What's the point of receiving a Fire/Flooding ribbon, only to find out in the Game Details it caused 0 damage?

7) Explain why when I'm in a T7 ship I get in T7-9 matches with real players, but the moment, the shear moment I step into a T8 ship, I get placed in a T8-10 match with 6 bots and only 1 other real player? I am not allowed the opportunity to try and figure out the gameplay of the Missouri, or at times other new ships because, I end up with all bots on my team. In fact, my very 1st co-op match ended in a DRAW with the MIssouri. I was the only real player out of 16. Yet the game population pool was well north of 15k players. Are you saying that no one, absolutely no one else is trying to MM a T7-10 ship at that time? Because that's exactly what you are saying. Yet you refuse to increase the load in time.

8) The option to return to port is IMMEDIATELY ghosted out when hitting Battle but other times it isn't, and your refusal to extend game load-in to allow for more real players to be placed together in a match.

9) The best is having a ship 6-8k out, unobstructed line of sight (detected by me) and it vanishes off my screen. No smoke, no island, no nothing between me and the ship I'm looking, yet, poof, it disappears.

I resorted to grabbing Aslain's yesterday (at the recommendation of a friend) to record my replays. I'm not looking for rollover play dead bot play, but come on. IE: The moment I select torps, even if bot ships are not in my firing arc, the bots immediately change course. How do they know they are even being targeted with torps, WG?

You've changed the mechanics starting back at 5.12, and seemingly have made it worse with each release since, but you have offered no explanation as to why. I wait with baited breath (not really) that someone will reply. I get it, "Everything is working as intended."

This is my feedback.

Edited by ARandomClaymore
  • Cool 4

Chris_Cat    2

Hello,

I try to leave frustration aside in this comment:

PROS:

- nice job on captain skills

CONS:

- I hear only partial sounds (i5-K6600, 16Go DDR4, SSD etc...), I just tried on my laptop - unplayable...

- still experiencing spikes of LAGG ( enjoin most of it in CQB...)

- in one month no one on this server will play carriers... trust me!!!

- the MM rocks (in a negative way)...

The smokes from houses on islands are amazing. Water and sky beautiful.

But they are 0 for gamplay.

Christian

PS - sorry for sarcasm

FKKarpeDiem    46

I haven't played WoWS since they stole my game and replaced it with another one I think is lame. My advice to anyone thinking about spending money on the game is: DON"T!!!! You have no idea what you are buying. I feel like they committed fraud and I would want a refund if they were an honest business, but they aren't. They took my money and ran. WoWS is a totally different game anymore, so I haven't played it since they introduced skills that could only be described as magic, ESP, or unrealistic even by arcade game standards. That and the tedium of being reset for the 5th or 6th time since the CBT. (lost count) The Situational Awareness skill is pure ESP and should be called "I feel like I am being watched," or even "Hair standing up on the back of your neck." Training for it evokes a very silly mental picture of a blindfolded officer sitting on a stool with a little flag he raises every time he senses his trainers looking at him. Priority Target is doubling down on the ESP of SA and the blind folded officer has placards with numbers on them instead of a flag. Emergency Take Off is beyond crazy. Fueling planes and re-arming them with explosives while the ship is on fire is more negligent behavior than the IJN's re-arming fiasco in the battle of Midway. Putting out the fire would be job one for every hand, hauling up explosives from the magazine and pumping fuel would only increase the danger by orders of magnitude. "Totally loony and criminally negligent crew" would be a better name for it. Fire Prevention should be called "Nonflammable flammables" and should be taught to anyone who works in a fuel refinery. RDF isn't skill, it's equipment, and RDF equipment is passive, so (barring ESP) there would be no way for the detected party to ever know it was occurring. You always assume the enemy is listening and brief radio signals are hard to pin point. The skill should be "Clairvoyance" and the captain would learn to use a crystal ball or a divining rod. Inertial Fuse makes no sense as a skill. HEAP is a type of ammo, so how can you turn HE into HEAP? The captain uses a magic spell "Transmute Ammo Types" of course. Smoke Screen Expert is just dumping more oil into the boilers, seems like the skill should be called "Turning a valve a little more." If you have superintendent you can turn the valve one more time than you could otherwise, coupled with SSE you can turn it a little more open one more time than otherwise. Adrenaline Rush is weird too as a heavily damaged ship and wounded crew might fight more desperately, but not better. It should be called "That which does not kill us only makes us stronger" probably one of Nietzsche's more idiotic sayings. The Direction Center for Catapult Planes is pretty strange too. What is so hard about launching two planes? It is right up there with the "Turning a valve a little more" skill. The skills are just so silly, illogical and impossible to justify.

WG, why have you trashed co-op for the causal gamer such as myself? It's getting beyond trollish with [edited]. It's taking all of the low key fun, relaxation and enjoyment out of the game.

2) Bot torps after death, or my torps sounding like they have launched only to never see them actually launch.

3) Bots dodging torps at 2-3k distances, maneuvering better than real players ever can. Had a T5 bot BB do this to me in a match.

4) Loading bots with upgrades my ship is not equipped with. IE: My T5 Konigsberg doesn't have the hull upgrade, yet my bot opponent does. One can even see the adjustments to the bot ships happening in real time by hovering over the bot ship with the mouse on the ship in load screen

5) Horrid shell dispersion since this update (even worse than before). Shells falling way short of my target. BTW, bots don't has this issue. However, T8 and higher ships have amazing accuracy and cause higher damage dealt than received. They are simply landing better hit than real players.

6) The immediate bot 'repair' when flooding or fires occurs on a bot ship. I can't even hit repair fast enough after taking a torp that causes flooding without taking some flood damage, even if I'm smashing the repair party key. Yet a bot can and take 0 flood damage from my torp. What's the point of receiving a Fire/Flooding ribbon, only to find out in the Game Details it caused 0 damage?

7) Explain why when I'm in a T7 ship I get in T7-9 matches with real players, but the moment, the shear moment I step into a T8 ship, I get placed in a T8-10 match with 6 bots and only 1 other real player? I am not allowed the opportunity to try and figure out the gameplay of the Missouri, or at times other new ships because, I end up with all bots on my team. In fact, my very 1st co-op match ended in a DRAW with the MIssouri. I was the only real player out of 16. Yet the game population pool was well north of 15k players. Are you saying that no one, absolutely no one else is trying to MM a T7-10 ship at that time? Because that's exactly what you are saying. Yet you refuse to increase the load in time.

8) The option to return to port is IMMEDIATELY ghosted out when hitting Battle but other times it isn't, and your refusal to extend game load-in to allow for more real players to be placed together in a match.

9) The best is having a ship 6-8k out, unobstructed line of sight (detected by me) and it vanishes off my screen. No smoke, no island, no nothing between me and the ship I'm looking, yet, poof, it disappears.

I resorted to grabbing Aslain's yesterday (at the recommendation of a friend) to record my replays. I'm not looking for rollover play dead bot play, but come on. IE: The moment I select torps, even if bot ships are not in my firing arc, the bots immediately change course. How do they know they are even being targeted with torps, WG?

You've changed the mechanics starting back at 5.12, and seemingly have made it worse with each release since, but you have offered no explanation as to why. I wait with baited breath (not really) that someone will reply. I get it, "Everything is working as intended."

This is my feedback.

Ditto. Those of us, maybe older players? that play more co-op are beyond disgusted. We are not going into WOWs to compete. We are there to enjoy some fun, drink some beers, etc. We are not there to watch bots roll over. We are there for some competition, without the cursing, whining, [edited], wailing moaning, etc. A nice battle without the Middle schoolers...

But there isnt much fun when your outcome is known. The failures are just rinse and repeat for what we all are seeing.

Edited by FKKarpeDiem
  • Cool 1

Well it looks like the silly 0.6.0 patch is here to stay, so I guess I'll play again someday, but if WoWS is not going to take the game seriously, neither will I. Sorry in advance to all my teammates, but I am just going to do whatever I think is fun, and esc to port anytime I think the battle isn't any fun. I sure don't appreciate the FU, but I do appreciate the hard, expensive lesson wargaming taught me about wasting money on their products. Hope you enjoy my money, and I hope I never see any of you in person. I'll steal back my money from you.

FKKarpeDiem    46

This is my feedback.

I have come to the conclusion that this is all about $$$. The game is quite fun, or was before 6.0. I loved it around 5.12 tho. Now, like you so well said, it seems the game gets worse with every upgrade. I was grinding 15PT Plus Captains on every T8+ ship I have for the double concealment (Captain Skill & Module) upgrade, for Ranked and Random play. Now...A 10pt captain can get the 2 Concealment build. WTHeck? I wasted so much time grinding that out. Quite a few of us feel betrayed.

Now, the "playing for the fun of it" CL Captains in Co-op are getting killed in the new AI Package. Cruisers, my now favorite ship type, are almost guaranteed losers. The Co-op players have started calling it "Pew-Pew-Pew-Boom." On or about the 3-4 salvo in a battle, your CL will be virtually destroyed by a citadel hit BY ANY SHIP WITHIN FIRING RANGE, EVEN 15KM PLUS. If you are a CL Captain, you are out of the match in a few more seconds. If you are a team with 3+ CLs, you are almost guaranteed to lose. Myself, I was shot out by PPPB in almost every (13/15?) match i went into with a CL yesterday.

The guys I play with all use differing Reticules, and now we all have the same issues where the reticule we were using has so changed, it is like all our past experience has been lost. We are relearning the game once more, just like a noob. What used to get a Cit on one ship wont even hit the ship. Salvo after salvo falls short. Salvo after salvo now flys overhead. WTH? You have 5-6K games experience and suddenly, after 6.0, you cant hit the water? Player after player complains of this. 

Why would WOWs do this? It has to be for $$$. Somehow, the PTB have decided that they want almost everyone in Random, with all the garbage going on there, (cursing, bad behavior, seal clubbing stat queers, lemming trains, border riders, island hiders, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc) They get almost all of us in Random to be cannon fodder for unicums? i guess? I really do not know. They raise the service costs of ships until you almost have to play Random or you go broke.

I dont understand, but I KNOW this. Alot of us that want to be casual players, not a Unicum, nor some loser in their Mom's basement riding a couch to 400# and a 55+% Random Winrate Seal Clubbing in T4 Random all day, are slowly losing interest in WOWs. We have lives, tough jobs, and real world problems. We come here to be entertained and have some fun and a drink or two with friends. THATS ALL. We play Random, Ranked, and Co-op, but likely more Co-op. We like WOWs a bunch and spend some crazy cash on pixels having a good time. But if the business model is gonna be "Random or else," lots of us will choose "or else." 

Edited by FKKarpeDiem

TenRing    13

Having gone through both phases of public test for 0.6.0, registering numerous observations about the consequences of the changes being tested and still seeing immature tools implemented which benefit a narrow group of players (BB captains who cannot/will not learn basic defensive tactics) while diminishing the gaming experience for a larger group (DD captains attacking larger ships from distance or close-proximity ambushes), we can reasonably conclude your earlier efforts to encourage those in the latter group met with such a ferocious negative feedback from the former groups and their allies your decision to pull the rug out from under the DD players again and again in the recent patches is most likely motivated to placate a larger percentage of your paying customers. If not, effectiveness and efficiency of your strategic management in your business will need an upgrade in the near future. In any good business decision its calculus includes estimating the negative impact to the amount of current revenue compared against the anticipated increases resulting from the proposed changes so given the affect of implementing a new philosophy for DD play my personal opinion is you should have checked your math. Rendering any class a shell of its former self to placate a group of players who feel entitled to relief from their own tactical and strategic ignorance is not a good direction for a business to pursue, yet here we are. While those of us who are disappointed, to say the least, with the changes made to the DD game meta will no doubt find, again, successful means to entertain ourselves, you are now stuck with chasing the whims of players who you have spoiled with a level of calculations closely and quickly approximating the skill level of the players who are benefiting from the changes. This is, of course, your choice to change the game meta but even those advanced players who look down on players who are unsatisfied with the changes are going to be wary of how much the overall game meta is changing to accommodate average and below average players. Some enjoy the challenge of continually adapting to changes, bravo for them, but even that will become tiresome when the effort to do so is routinely designed (tilted) to seemingly pander to players who just want their success to come as easily as they bleat about the results of their poor decisions in the game. You're well down the slippery slope at this point so going back would invoke levels of outrage from the benefactors of the recent patches [and] the subsequent loss of [their] customer support will likely exceed the outpouring of angst from unhappy members of the DD community and our exit from the game.

As the saying goes, pick your poison, right? In my opinion, you choose poorly and no amount of Dasha's charm is going to save you from or divert the momentum of the vector where the game meta is going.

It was fun while it lasted.

glgh  (good luck. good hunting)

Edited by TenRing

I did not receive the experience or credits for the amagi/nagato hull changes.

I'm not so sure I did either.

Check your Nagato and Amagi. The Xp is on them

MajorEvent    0

Hello All...my first post ever.  Love the game and have enjoyed many hours playing to my wife's dismay.  However, since the last patch I have had sporadic lag and strangely enough its at its worst when I sail my North Carolina BB....go figure...must be a conspiracy against US BB :)   Anyways....it gets bad enough that the ship just sits there and no matter what I do (including reboot and dropping back into battle) it wont move.  FPS as low as 5.  Hope I am not the only one affected by this LAGG weapon.

Cheers