Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Emothic

Commander skills Help?

5 comments in this topic

Members
184 posts
181 battles

Okay so just to quickly say. I had only played the game a week before the 0.6.0 game update, and only had commander skills unlocked for about 3 or 4 days. So I was still trying to figure out what to get with the old skill tree. However with the new game update I have no idea what to get or how to go about it. If anyone could help. I'm looking for skills that are best for a German and American Battleship user. Which would be the best ones to get? (Note: I only have 5 points on my most experienced commander.)

Edited by Emothic

[RLGN]
Members
19,148 posts
35,186 battles

Here is a link to a thread where the OP links an 'app' that seems to let you bash out the numbers.

At work now, and haven't even done anything yet myself. Sorry to be so little help.

http://forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/112444-new-captain-skill-calculator/page__p__2736652#entry2736652

[MAR_U]
Beta Testers
828 posts
10,391 battles

Okay so just to quickly say. I had only played the game a week before the 0.6.0 game update, and only had commander skills unlocked for about 3 or 4 days. So I was still trying to figure out what to get with the old skill tree. However with the new game update I have no idea what to get or how to go about it. If anyone could help. I'm looking for skills that are best for a German and American Battleship user. Which would be the best ones to get? (Note: I only have 5 points on my most experienced commander.)

German battleships should be a full manual secondaries build, and american ones (t8+) can go either, concealment, full AA, or to some degree's a secondary biuld. i prefer a full AA build myself to get AA over 100 but there are arguments for each of these builds.

the US BB build im probably going to go with  T1: PE + EL, T2: EM, T3: BFT, T4: MFCSA + MFCAA + AFT

Edit link doesn't work.... but here is the calc anyway http://shipcomrade.com/captcalc/01100000001000000000100010001100

for a 5 Pt cpt, id go with preventative maintenance first, then expert marksman, then work twords the 6th point to get basic firing trianing on either US or KM BB's

Edited by GX9900A

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
13,205 posts

Well would you believe this off the game start interface?

Golly... it looks strangely familiar to me... 

But... WoWS has a "recommended skill" - and drives by ship (dd/bb/cl/cv)... hmmm m

Thanks WoWS... I likey

Edited by Herr_Reitz

[-K--]
Members
3,075 posts
6,658 battles

Post the ships in question and which ships you'd like to eventually see those commanders in. Once you do that, the people here will give you all sorts of ideas.

Sign in to follow this