Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
KiwiColdbeer

Sux....just a little

7 comments in this topic

Members
665 posts
5,459 battles

Was just reading the patch notes, and see the camos for all 3 ships I did get in the santas convoy missions(Leander, Farragut and Buddy) are getting their xp bonus dropped from 50% down to 30%.

Geez, only got the Buddy yesterday......and it's nerfed tomorrow......bugger.

Edited by KiwiColdbeer

Members
4,274 posts
4,649 battles

Hoping so......

Well, it says "New Permanent Camouflage for" and doesn't say "changed type 12 camo"

Members
5,450 posts
21,049 battles

I'm gonna guess the camo that is mentioned in the patch notes is a different camo. 

The one you got for tier 6 ships from doing the Convoy raid is most likely going to stay unchanged. 

Remember not everyone was able to do or finish the Convoy campaign. So as WG has been adding more premium camos for ships it makes sense for them to add one for Tier 6 ships. 

Beta Testers
199 posts
2,837 battles

They're probably different camos

This is the most likely answer. To further back it up I have the original  Cleveland Permanent Camo (The Ugly Christmas One) and it has a 50% XP boost on it where as the available one now only has a 30% xp boost.

Members
665 posts
5,459 battles

It was just the fact that all the ships from the convoy missions(aside from the Spee and Tirpitz) were in the list.......well may have been a bit of an assumption....but not altogether unjustified.

Sign in to follow this