Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Kaa1el

The new captain skill is still not enough

15 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
135 posts

As a battleship player we need a skill that can see through the white smoke and pinpoint the location of the nearest destroyer, also we need a warning system to indicate if an enemy carrier is targeting you. The number of destroyer should be limited to at most 3 per side.

[SOV]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,873 posts
11,650 battles

It's cold and I am wearing socks. 

Beta Testers
5,082 posts
5,575 battles

"The things that I want' by Max Payne. A smoke. A whiskey. For the sun to shine. I want to sleep, to forget. To change the past. My wife and baby girl back. Unlimited ammo and a license to kill. Right then, more than anything, I wanted her.

Members
1,451 posts
11,045 battles

You finally reappeared. Why no post from you last few days? I ran out of jokes already. Finally resupplied

Edited by Takamachi_Nanoha_sg

Members
5,450 posts
21,057 battles

http://i.imgur.com/8ryW8lB.mp4

Turns out giphy absolutely sucks when it comes to gif uploading.

For some reason you have to get an Imgur gif that says i.imgur.com/(random numbers and letters).gif before it will let you put it into a post. I have to copy the gif address, drop it into a new search bar, it auto changes from a .mp4 address to a .gifv address. Copy the new address but cut off the [v] at the end. Than you can place a gif into this forum, like this one. 

z6EC6KH.gif

[KMS2]
Members
10,919 posts
4,863 battles

For some reason you have to get an Imgur gif that says i.imgur.com/(random numbers and letters).gif before it will let you put it into a post. I have to copy the gif address, drop it into a new search bar, it auto changes from a .mp4 address to a .gifv address. Copy the new address but cut off the [v] at the end. Than you can place a gif into this forum, like this one. 

z6EC6KH.gif

Really? Is going from .gifv to .gif that easy?

8ryW8lB.gif

Wow... TIL

• Cool 1

[CALM]
Beta Testers
6,838 posts
6,088 battles

Can we just remove radar from ships and add fixed radar installations that regularly ping the map every 10 seconds like NF2, showing everyone's locations to each side?

Because at least that will end stealth play once and for all without any more halfway buffs or nerfs or adjustments.

Sign in to follow this