Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
robbaz123

When will graf spee event end?

7 comments in this topic

[DERRR]
Members
115 posts
2,864 battles

i am very close to getting her i need 14k based xp and i only have 4 hours i heard people saying 19 and other 18 2 am, can i make it plus i get 1k based xp on myoko but i also want to know when she ends and what time and if its pm or am

Members
2,207 posts
5,424 battles

the final task requirements are to complete a battle before the 18th. i think it's safe to say that's when it ends.

the mission will probably be gone tomorrow morning after the patch hits. server goes down at 2am pacific, so try to get it done before then if you can.

Edited by MidnightShamalan

[INTEL]
Members
3,265 posts
6,614 battles

You have 6ish hours. I suggest you hurry.

She's a very nice ship. I like her better than Molotov and I have a 70% WR in that ship.

Edited by CapnCappy

[INTEL]
Members
3,265 posts
6,614 battles

The update happens January 18; preparation begins at 02:00 PT/ 05:00 ET until 04:00 PT/ 07:00 ET

You literally can look this up on the main page. In fact, virtually any time or date question about a patch or campaign or official task can be found on the main news page.

[GUTS]
Beta Testers
471 posts
10,452 battles

Got mine done right under the wire.  Had one game in it so far.  Glad I got it done, but not enough information to judge the ship yet.

What I did find out of doing this campaign was the Bismarck became my favorite and highest scoring ship I've ever had.  That thing is amazing.  And wound up running most of the battles in her.  And same for the Missouri.  I picked up the Missouri half way through the campaign.  I had the highest scores ever in that ship.  

So while the verdict is still out on the Graf Spee, the Bismarck and Missouri are have become my top ships.

Sign in to follow this