Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
3rdBlindMouse

15 santa boxes and 11 are camo wthWG

21 comments in this topic

[TSF_1]
Members
3,301 posts
7,816 battles

Wait... The most expensive box was $5.

15 boxes... don't... can't... make $100

You got bigger problems than camo man.

• Cool 4

[-OSG-]
Members
2,542 posts
16,586 battles

...hope you bought them 3 at a time like it has been suggested..... do you already own all the ships?...

[VPMN]
Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
2,095 posts
8,175 battles

Beat me to it, I was trying to figure out how he spent $100 on 15 boxes. 

I bought 20 boxes, some $3, some $5 and didn't spend $100. I will say I was very happy with my haul overall though.

[WG-CC]
[WG-CC]
Wiki Editor, Members
855 posts
9,538 battles

The unfortunate truth of gambling is that most people don't win.

I think it is important for people to realize that a majority of players who win are prone to share the news of their loot to whoever will listen. People like you, who are unlucky, are less likely to post. This creates an imbalance of representation, making the crates seem like a good investment. Chances are you will be better off spending your money on whatever it is that you want, rather than gambling for it. I'd say there is a higher chance of winning Gremy or Nikolai in a stream giveaway (saying that is what you were aiming to gain). 

• Cool 2

[DDM_]
Banned
1,680 posts
10,129 battles

I know its suppose to be random etc etc but wo seriously drop $100 and i get ...camo...

I'd be more worried about the $25 they apparently stole from you that I would be at not getting what I wanted by GAMBLING but that's just me.

[USCC]
[USCC]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
331 posts
30,475 battles

I drop 10cdn(3×3dol) dollars and get t4 nokolaj1 and t8 german ca..only this 2 premium ships was missing in my garage. Maybe that way i get 

Members
118 posts
287 battles
my most successful streak was late at night, buying 4x$3 boxes at a time. would get a ship in almost every batch, sometimes even 2. this was after a bad camo streak however.

[DCMA]
[DCMA]
Beta Testers
82 posts
21,747 battles

That would be $100 Canadian they spent. So they spent around $75 American.
  • Cool 1

[SALTY]
Members
1,291 posts
4,139 battles

I've got every single ship possible, plus over 200,000 doubloons, camps, premium time and so much more. 

[DOINK]
Members
926 posts
16,313 battles

my most successful streak was late at night, buying 4x$3 boxes at a time. would get a ship in almost every batch, sometimes even 2. this was after a bad camo streak however.

Well someone posted earlier that the ODDS are AGAINST the player and stacked for the HOUSE.  Posts like these are EASY to make but lack VERACITY.  Maybe you did get a LOT of ships.  My experience is more along the line of the OP - nothing but some camo.  Waste of money - better to just plunk down and BUY the premium ship(s).
  • Cool 1

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
11,838 posts
30,521 battles

I bought the $3 in lots of three and only had one batch with no ship. I just finished the Graf Spee and Santa's Convoy missions (what a grind) and decided to treat myself with one last purchase even though I had all the ships available except the Nikolai and the Indy. Got one batch of camo, one batch of flags and the very last box had the Nikolai! I am officially ending my gambling career on a high note. I attribute my success with the boxes to the fact I owned all the low cost premium ships plus the Saipan so it only left gifting me the high dollar ships like Tirpitz, Scharnhorst, Atago, Khutuzov, Blys, Gremy, Molotov, Arizona, etc. I can't remember all the ones I got but I made out like a bandit ship wise and doubloon wise. The camo and flags were just icing. I now have 39 premium ships, God help me I am an addict.. The ships I couldn't remember are Warspite and Prinz Eugen.

Edited by Taylor3006
  • Cool 1

Members
18 posts
5,804 battles

Thanks for all the replies and sympathys.

I mostly bought the $5 boxes and some $3 boxes.

I got more camo at a time from the $3 boxes than the $5 boxes. One lot of 1500 dubloons fomr a $5 box ( i only bought boxes for a chance at some dubloons to reset a commander...turns out had i waited 12 hrs id have it done for free). Also got a few signals from $3 boxes. Would i rather have spent the $100 on premium time or a ship....emphatic yes. On a bright note i have hundreds of bonus free xp .....missouri here i come.

For those trying to work out my math Admiral Boxes are $7 each in $NZ.

Edited by 3rdBlindMouse

Members
555 posts
11,596 battles

I bought 3x3 $3 boxes and i got scharnhorst and gremmy

After that i bought 3 $5 box and got an atago

After that i bought 2x5 $3 and got 2 sims and 1 ansha

5 ships, 12k gold some camo and signals for $72, not bad, not bad at all.

Edited by BadNews420

Members
18 posts
5,804 battles

lucky for some, my first 5 $5 boxes i opened contained 35 camo each. Tbh i gambled, was hoping for a ship...maybe they are camoflagued =P

Edited by 3rdBlindMouse

Sign in to follow this