Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
TheKrimzonDemon

Thanks, WG!

4 comments in this topic

[WTFS]
Members
9,331 posts
13,756 battles

Due to the Santa gifts, I now have a 10 point captain on all my German and Japanese ships, and I have a lot of them. Even more, I have 13 German 10 pointers and 8 IJN 10 pointers waiting in the wings. I got something like 26 Emden's and I think 20 ItchyZuchini's from boxes. :B I will now be able to run every kind of build for my ships I can think of. :D

My complaint: Why couldn't you have given me more than 1 USN ship and captain? xD I even got 2 more Blys, ffs. xD I also now have like 50 empty port slots, and a reserve that I had to add to and add to, so thanks for all those doubloons that made it possible. 

Please give me decent ships to put in those slots. Cheers! :D

[KNTAI]
Members
3,134 posts
9,120 battles

Due to the Santa gifts, I now have a 10 point captain on all my German and Japanese ships, and I have a lot of them. Even more, I have 13 German 10 pointers and 8 IJN 10 pointers waiting in the wings. I got something like 26 Emden's and I think 20 ItchyZuchini's from boxes. :B I will now be able to run every kind of build for my ships I can think of. :D

My complaint: Why couldn't you have given me more than 1 USN ship and captain? xD I even got 2 more Blys, ffs. xD I also now have like 50 empty port slots, and a reserve that I had to add to and add to, so thanks for all those doubloons that made it possible. 

Please give me decent ships to put in those slots. Cheers! :D

GZ, you've got 20 10p captains lol
Edited by Excield

Sign in to follow this