Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
anonym_On4JQc8rv39o

Patch 6.0 - No buff to American CA's? ETA?

10 comments in this topic

Members
7 posts

Title says it all. It had been announced that the Pensacola, New Orleans and Baltimore CA's would get some buffs due to their lackluster performance, especially Baltimore.

Was hoping it would be included in Patch 6.0 as I am working on the chain right now. Marblehead got a buff, did it need it?, but the CA's didnt.

WG or anyone in the know: any indication, if ever, that they will see that buff?

Thanks in advance

Chad

Members
5,450 posts
21,057 battles

WG buffed the reload rate of the Marblehead and she is a USN CL.

Baby Steps, Baby Steps. 

:trollface:

• Cool 1

Alpha Tester
884 posts
3,403 battles

"edit"

Never mind, ignore me.

I saw CA and read CV in my head.

Edited by _Luna

[SOV]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,873 posts
11,650 battles

No info, but in a recent Q&A on Reddit they spoke about reshuffling the tiers - and something like that is going to take time (more if they add another ship to the line).

[CALM]
Beta Testers
6,838 posts
6,088 battles

You must realize that:

1.  This is just the start of the New Year.

2.  WG's current priority is the new Captain skills and the minor changes they made.

3.  We still have 11 months worth of time.

That said, current priorities are currently looking to be the VMF DD line split first (announced, modeled, and just needs testing by STs).  Then RN BB line.  Then the RN CV lines + the CV overhaul (which was mentioned to hopefully arrive sometime mid-2017).

The USN cruiser adjustments can fit anywhere after the VMF DD split.  Assuming they're just shifting and buffing/nerfing ships to fit, it probably won't be tied to a big update.  But they will at least announce it for sure.

[CHIGR]
[CHIGR]
Members
3,641 posts
18,846 battles

I think it will be a bit, especially since they announced changes to the Russian DDs. My guess is that will probably come out before changes to USN cruisers. 

[BLNCE]
Members
13,459 posts
44,054 battles

It's a good thing that they put all that effort into implementing RDF, which everyone was crying for, and put the USN cruiser buffs on the back burner, since no one had ever asked for them. 

Sign in to follow this