Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
W1Z22

where does the xp on the nagato and amagi go with the new patch?

12 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
251 posts
2,858 battles

from the patch notes:

• Nagato and Amagi: Removed hull (A). Instead of the previously used hull (A), we added the hull that is equal to hull (B) in all aspects but the HP and rudder shift time. The HP and rudder shift time for this hull remain at the same level as for the previously used hull (A)
  • If a player had researched hull (B) of Nagato before the update was released, they will automatically receive its hull ©. If a player had researched hulls (B) and © of Nagato before the update was released, they will receive 22,000 Ship XP for Nagato and 1,800,000 Credits
  • If a player had researched hull (B) of Amagi before the update was released, they will automatically receive its hull ©. If a player had researched hulls (B) and © of Amagi before the update was released, they will receive 39,000 Ship XP for Amagi and 2,300,000 Credits

so since i have both of these ships elited and sold (im working on grinding my yamato) where does that xp go? as xp on the ship? or as free xp? from what i guess ill have 61,000 xp on the ships and an extra 4.1 mill credits right?

Beta Testers
15,669 posts
4,714 battles

Originally it was said Free XP, now it's becoming ship xp on said ships. So if you buy a Nagato, research all the modules, you will get an extra 20something k experience on the Nagato.

So yes you are correct.

Edited by Fog_Heavy_Cruiser_Chokai

[SOV]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,873 posts
11,648 battles

from what i guess ill have 61,000 xp on the ships and an extra 4.1 mill credits right?

Yep.

[MUDDX]
Banned
8,144 posts
25,415 battles

the credits go to credits and the ship xp goes to the ships even though you sold them so if they were elite it can be converted to free xp for doubloons

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
251 posts
2,858 battles

the credits go to credits and the ship xp goes to the ships even though you sold them so if they were elite it can be converted to free xp for doubloons

and thats what i plan to do. i should have almost enough for the yamato ;)

[INTEL]
Members
3,265 posts
6,614 battles

Hey, that might push me over to the Amagi. Sweet. And with RFD, I'll be invincible.

And if I'm not, I'll complain about it.

• Cool 2

[SOV]
1,873 posts
11,648 battles

Its a shame you dont get the free exp.. you need to convert it...

Yeah, but it's easy to figure out why.

10prtq8.jpg

• Cool 1

[MCWF]
7,026 posts
29,098 battles

Originally it was said Free XP, now it's becoming ship xp on said ships. So if you buy a Nagato, research all the modules, you will get an extra 20something k experience on the Nagato.

So yes you are correct.

I suspect that the free xp rumor was a bad translation from the russian forum.

Members
3 posts
6,313 battles

Let's have fun with google translate :

ship = корабль

free = свободно

Not a chance it was a bad translation.

As the common use of free xp is to skip bad first hulls it would have made sense to reimburse it as free xp but i guess it was too good to be true (especially for the sales department).

In my case i'm gonna end up with xp on top of a fully researched nagato (useless) and it's gonna finish the amagi grind (don't care as this ship is a pleasure to sail) and i don't think they will make it up in any way for the free xp / time i invested grinding the first hulls on those ships. Also there is no way that i'll buy doublons to convert that xp to free xp, NO WAY. Especially that one.

However in the future that will be better for Wargaming to better control their communication, in that case it would have been better to say nothing a month ago instead of changing it at the last minute.

Disclamer: i'm fully aware that insider news from third party websites are to be taken with a pinch of salt and are subject to change, still if it ends up being published, there is a lack of information control, just be more carefull with what you're saying in the future that will prevent this kind of frustration.

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
13,205 posts

Hey, that might push me over to the Amagi. Sweet. And with RFD, I'll be invincible.

And if I'm not, I'll complain about it.

What?! You don't have the Amagi? Oooh.... 

Sign in to follow this