Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Gaishu_Isshoku

Mourning the death of JoaT build

5 comments in this topic

[WG]
[WG]
Administrator, In AlfaTesters
1,119 posts
24,122 battles

So, with 0.6.0 coming out tomorrow and JoaT being relegated to a -5% CDR T2 perk, I decided to give the Minotaur a few last rides tonight with the build.

Was not disappointed:

SPJLyca.jpg

wkSQugb.jpg

H1cxn1d.jpg

I'll really miss the build. Guess I'll have to join everybody else with a CE build in 0.6.0 :(

• Cool 1

[NDA]
Beta Testers
5,251 posts
8,893 battles

Jack of all trade's is also amazing on Battleship's i have been using it on my Iowa and i love the build so much.   this patch ruined my builds so badly i cant help but wonder if they wanted to nerf jack of all trade's because of the few people who actually abused it.

10/10 would never look back at concealment expert. 

• Cool 1

[WG]
[WG]
Administrator, In AlfaTesters
1,119 posts
24,122 battles

Jack of all trade's is also amazing on Battleship's i have been using it on my Iowa and i love the build so much.   this patch ruined my builds so badly i cant help but wonder if they wanted to nerf jack of all trade's because of the few people who actually abused it.

10/10 would never look back at concealment expert. 

Yeah, I use it on a lot of my battleships as well. It's such a strong skill, really. The shame is that I think they're moving it to T2 and nerfing it precisely because it isn't widely used as a T5 perk and they want to make it more common. Nobody believes me when I say it's much stronger than a concealment build :(

Members
6 posts
17,881 battles

I'm still really upset by the loss of this build. I still refuse to put CE on the Minotaur though, my belief is that is that having the larger detection radius protects you from overextending, similar to why you wouldn't put CE on the Khaba.

Sign in to follow this