You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
mikemjk

Clans costing Doubloons??

34 comments in this topic

Members
101 posts
10,528 battles

I have come see that making clans we will have to pay in order to create a community witch intern promotes the war gaming product, intern gives more profit because people will play the game and enjoy that community. For those players have invested thousands of dollars into this game they shouldn't have to pay a penny for anything for having to put lettering next to our names. Especially of the fact for players who live paycheck to paycheck and spend what extra little money they may have on this game, yet you are going to make someone work to put Lettering next to our game tags. I understand wargaming employees must get payed for there time as well but have players not given enough?? How many premium ships have we payed for even you guys stated most premium ships make 12x there worth, premium time we also pay for. Please many clans have sub clans to count for all there members you are just money grabbing this one!!! 5th Dimension for example doing all the creation of the community and promotion of the game we have invested thousands of hours to prepared for the Supremacy League witch is run by community members witch we have done all the work and you guy promoted it like your own and took advantage of it!!! We the clans have made these communities not wargaming, we the clans made the supremacy league and the omni cup on EU sever not wargaming. We deserve this one little creation of clans for free, especially for us clan leaders telling our clanmates to be patient because there are no clans in the game and not to leave yet and keeping them entertained. 500 Doubloons maybe!! or in game credits!!!

Edited by mikemjk
  • Cool 1

Beta Testers
471 posts
5,902 battles

I have come see that making clans we will have to pay in order to create a community witch intern promotes the war gaming product, intern gives more profit because people will play the game and enjoy that community. For those players have invested thousands of dollars into this game they shouldn't have to pay a penny for anything for having to put lettering next to our names. Especially of the fact for players who live paycheck to paycheck and spend what extra little money they may have on this game, yet you are going to make someone work to put Lettering next to out game tags. I understand wargaming employees must get payed for there time as well but have players not given enough?? How many premium ships have we payed for even you guys stated most premium ships make 12x there worth, premium time we also pay for. Please many clans have sub clans to count for all there members you are just money grabbing this one!!! 5th Dimension for example doing all the creation of the community and promotion of the game we have invested thousands of hours to prepared for the Supremacy League witch is run by community members witch we have done all the work and you guy promoted it like your own and took advantage of it!!! We the clans have made these communities not wargaming, we the clans made the supremacy league and the omni cup on EU sever not wargaming. We deserve this one little creation of clans for free, especially for us clan leaders telling our clanmates to be patient because there are no clans in the game and not to leave yet and keeping them entertained.

WG is not clan friendly...   They are Rambo friendly.....

Most games have a clan/guild system at launch......  WOWS did not....

WOWS is also limited to division of three because, DIV win games and are hard on the MM.....      

WOWS cares about the Rambo more than gaming groups.

Alpha Tester, Members, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
12,413 posts

Imo there should be a cost to create a clan however those of us who have created/been using tank clan rosters should get a free clan for ships or at least a discounted rate.

• Cool 1

Members
101 posts
10,528 battles

500 doubloons maybe not 2500!!

Edited by mikemjk

[ERN]
Alpha Tester, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
10,906 posts
4,896 battles

500 doubloons maybe not 2500!!

while we're are at it, we should lower the price of the user name change (currently at 2500 gold)

[BONKZ]
Privateers
8,023 posts
21,269 battles

Without a cost, everyone and their dog with the vision of creating a clan and drawing hundreds of people to their fold and leading said clan can do it. With a cost, it will make a bunch of those people think twice. 2500 doubloons if everyone in a clan chips in is negligible. With 30 people, if cost was spread evenly, that would be 40 cents a piece. I would argue that it should be higher to keep people that shouldn't be doing it away from it and perhaps trying to find a clan to join, rather than start their 1 member clan.

• Cool 1

Members
184 posts
4,030 battles

Clan creation cost in World of Tanks: 2500 Gold

Clan creation cost in World of Warships: 2500 doubloons

I don't see a problem with this.

• Cool 1

Members
16,315 posts
12,285 battles

Imo there should be a cost to create a clan however those of us who have created/been using tank clan rosters should get a free clan for ships or at least a discounted rate.

Mac, how many Clans you need?!?

FOG is already three!

Adding a fourth now?

Members
101 posts
10,528 battles

FOG is already three!

Adding a fourth now?

10,000 doubloons wow there making money off of you!!

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
8,843 posts
7,637 battles

FOG is already three!

Adding a fourth now?

I mean, wg did limit them to 30 members... blue fleet, fog fleet, scarlet fleet, cat fleet, lifeboat paddler fleet, salt fleet... xD

Members
16,315 posts
12,285 battles

I mean, wg did limit them to 30 members... blue fleet, fog fleet, scarlet fleet, cat fleet, lifeboat paddler fleet, salt fleet... xD

sign meh up for the Kitteh Fleet

[CUTE]
Supertester, In AlfaTesters
2,048 posts
11,680 battles

WG said that they want to make the limit 100+ But clans are still in beta most clans will probably only have there competitive team in with the clan tags intill the member limit is raised 

Members
1,776 posts
6,776 battles

​Limit to 30 members?

8,843 posts
7,637 battles

sign meh up for the Kitteh Fleet

If it existed, I think that you would have to ask Macabe, being for forum cat and all

8,843 posts
7,637 battles

​Limit to 30 members?

I was fairly certain they had stated a limit previous to the patch notes, but I didnt see it reappear in the notes so maybe they decided to change it?

Alpha Tester, Members, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
12,413 posts

FOG is already three!

Adding a fourth now?

If sizes aren't increased? 10. Im not a fan of breaking the 300 member mark again. May we all remember FOF. RIP.

[DAMP]
In AlfaTesters, In AlfaTesters
2,688 posts
14,166 battles

Clan creation cost in World of Tanks: 2500 Gold

Clan creation cost in World of Warships: 2500 doubloons

I don't see a problem with this.

I agree and we are prepared to pay though I would prefer those of us that got into the clan beta get a discount as long as every member played a certain amount of games during the beta.

Members
1,776 posts
6,776 battles

I was fairly certain they had stated a limit previous to the patch notes, but I didnt see it reappear in the notes so maybe they decided to change it?

​Would be ridiculous to pay 2,500 doubloons for only 30 members... Can barely call that a clan lol, perhaps a squadron of a clan........ Will wait for the official announcement then :)

8,843 posts
7,637 battles

​Would be ridiculous to pay 2,500 doubloons for only 30 members... Can barely call that a clan lol, perhaps a squadron of a clan........ Will wait for the official announcement then :)

If I remeber correctly it was something about limiting it due to how they wanted to run clan battles, but this info may have been from a Q&A within the last week or so, and those answers tend to change sometimes.

[5D5]
Members
1,664 posts
10,933 battles

It was stated in the Armored Patrol "Leak"  that 30 was a starting point.. Most likely will go to 100.

Members
34,409 posts
10,768 battles

10,000 doubloons wow there making money off of you!!

If those 4 clans are good, better to call it a high-return investment, depending on what gold income for CW looks like.

Members
16,315 posts
12,285 battles

If sizes aren't increased? 10. Im not a fan of breaking the 300 member mark again. May we all remember FOF. RIP.

wow 30 is small, thought it was 100 per. 

Neko Fleet????

For lazy forum players who can only be bothered to play when it looks appealing?

Or snacks are involved.

Edited by slak__