Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Yoshiblue

So many ships but only one can be the winner!

9 comments in this topic

Members
4,477 posts
4,779 battles

So out of all the ships in the game, i'm curious to know what you people think should be the mascot ship of WoWs. 

Personally I feel it's the Lo Yang; always there, be it in promotional art, one time offers or even in a lucky crate. Even though she is but a small destroyer, like WoWs is a still growing game, she will in some way or form make her presence known. Searching for your interests with her radar. 

Feel free to disagree with me! :happy_fish:

Members
3,681 posts
8,111 battles

Bismarck.

Legendary/10, one of the most notable icons of Battleships and warships in general.

Say what you want about her performance IRL and in game, she's an epic.

And she looks daammmnnnnn sexy...

[RLGN]
Members
19,122 posts
35,145 battles

If you want NAMED ships in the game, then only Warspite, Texas, and Marblehead have any kind of 'epic' tale to tell. All the rest are famous more for one-off tales of glory, for being Navy Hotels, (coughYamatocoughTirpitzcough) stories related to how they were destroyed, or history related to an entire class.

Texas and Warspite qualify both for longevity, and various notable actions in their carreers; with Warspite having the obvious advantage, Marblehead for surviving the disaster of the ABDA in the Southwest Pacific, for the endurance of its crew in getting their crippled ship home across 16,000 miles, (battle damage, including no functional rudder a great deal of the way,) and for surviving war that felled many greater ships.

[VOP]
Members
420 posts
4,530 battles

I agree with Estimated.  Texas, Warspite, or both. Although, Marblehead is a contender.  :red_button: :honoring:

I might also consider ARP_Kirishima, since she valiantly fought Admiral Lee and U.S.S. Washington.  :hiding:

Edited by derbuckeye

Sign in to follow this