You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Wulfgarn

A Draw..

11 comments in this topic

[PLPT]
Members
4,435 posts
6,599 battles

I had one of these yesterday too. I didn't mind it, because I had a terrible game. The joys of being a Tirpitz with a Midway on the enemy team and a Zao that is impervious to damage.

Members
402 posts
3,961 battles

I've had 2 draws in the last 2 weeks. 3 total in 5 months I've been playing the game.

One in my Missouri right after I got her, trying her out in co-op. I was the only real player (15 total bots in the match). Interesting 1st game out you could say.

Second one was again in co-op where I (last ship on my team) rammed the last bot ship to what I thought would be a win (thinking cause I rammed him first). Nope. DRAW...

Members
629 posts
2,397 battles

I might have had ONE draw, but very very rare. I remember seeing them in videos all the time in CBT. Also ramming 1 v 1 with no one else left will always be a draw, doesnt matter if you were "first"

Edited by AnderZENZ_IowaClass

[BARF]
Beta Testers
5,816 posts
5,484 battles

I haven't seen one of these in a long time!lWmqeQR.png

Where both teams failed equally, the only battle result that shows which individual failed the least

[KNTAI]
Members
3,134 posts
9,120 battles

I had a draw on my Tirpitz a while back. The funny (sad?) part is that it was a near Solo Warrior win. But since I died killing their last dudes by myself, it was a draw lol

In the heat of the battle, I didn't realize that everyone dying meant that it was an automatic draw, even if we were up by points at that time (barely).

[PVE]
Members
12,058 posts
21,291 battles

I think I have only 3 in almost 5000 battles. I can't check until the .6.0 finishes updating.