Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Wo_9

About the new update

8 comments in this topic

[NDA]
Beta Testers
5,251 posts
8,893 battles

Something i'm curious about. What will happen to all the captain exp i got after getting the 19 point before the update?   

Will i be compensated all of the exp i got for getting to the 19 point?  I feel bothered a bit so i wanted to ask.  

Edited by Wo_9

[-FBS-]
Members
2,646 posts
4,290 battles

From patch notes:

If, before the release of Update 0.6.0, a Commander had 18 or more skill points and over 120,100 points of Commander XP accumulated for reaching the next skill point (the total amount of accumulated Commander XP was 1,661,000 XP or more), then, after 0.6.0, this Commander will receive 19 skill points, and the amount of their Commander XP will be the difference between the total accumulated Commander XP, and 1,661,000 will be added to the common pool of Elite Commander XP.

[NDA]
Beta Testers
5,251 posts
8,893 battles

You will have enough elite xp to go nuts and create a ton of other 19 point commanders.

I hope so, but i still feel worried i dont know why.  

Alpha Tester
1,635 posts
9,525 battles

Yea my Warspite Captain will be happy after this. He doesn't have the last skill yet, but is a lot closer then many people thought one could have a captain. He will literally make it rain captain xp to all my other ships.

Members
909 posts

Something i'm curious about. What will happen to all the captain exp i got after getting the 19 point before the update?   

Will i be compensated all of the exp i got for getting to the 19 point?  I feel bothered a bit so i wanted to ask.  

It's detailed in the patch notes. You're not illiterate, go read them.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/update-notes-060/

[NDA]
Beta Testers
5,251 posts
8,893 battles

holy commander exp!!

o1IyEVW.jpg

Sign in to follow this