Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
PTX_007_03C

When you turn that rudder just right...

8 comments in this topic

Members
800 posts
7,359 battles

RSwRC6R.gif

G3h68X5.png?1

I'm sad with the death of the minekaze and the stealth nerfs but damn I'm loving  the Shiratsuyu. The thing can drop 16 torps in water at T7, is more responsive than my own arm and the guns actually work, plus it's pretty stealthy. It's a shame it doesn't have at least 2 more kts in speed.

I'm getting really hyped for the Shinonome and I hope that the improved guns are good enough to go against the Farraguts and Kievs out there (can't really fight against those ships in the Shiratsu, and I don't even want to talk about the Bensons...).

So I guess we are even WG, thanks for the Shiratsuyu...but you killed my Minekaze you monster.

• Cool 1

[HYD]
Members
7,105 posts
5,289 battles

Very nice torpedobeats! 

Also, I don't think the Shinonome's guns will be good enough to fight gunboat destroyers. The ROF is lower than that of Fubuki and Hatsuharu (because "Balance"-otherwise known as "IJN DDs can't be good"), so even though she has one more turret her DPM isn't all that excellent. 

Members
800 posts
7,359 battles

almost adequate compensation for the mini nerf and having to replay hatsu to get there.

Key word right there. Removing a testicle with a sledgehammer would be more enjoyable than playing the new stock Hatsuharu.

[-FBS-]
Members
2,646 posts
4,290 battles

I've seen tighter.

shot-16.11.12_11.36.16-0298_zpsrsb5nss2.

shot-16.11.12_11.36.21-0527_zpscx7dekm6.

shot-16.11.12_11.36.26-0958_zps2dexygze.

Edited by saagri

Members
800 posts
7,359 battles

Very nice torpedobeats! 

Also, I don't think the Shinonome's guns will be good enough to fight gunboat destroyers. The ROF is lower than that of Fubuki and Hatsuharu (because "Balance"-otherwise known as "IJN DDs can't be good"), so even though she has one more turret her DPM isn't all that excellent. 

Thanks. And about the Shinonome, are the guns "punchy" enough at least? Fubuki had a terrible reload time compared to the Benson but some salvos would deal considerable damage. If it's anything similar I think I can make it work.

I've seen tighter.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

[HINON]
[HINON]
Wiki Lead, Beta Testers, Privateers
6,801 posts
5,248 battles

I've seen tighter.

shot-16.11.12_11.36.16-0298_zpsrsb5nss2.

shot-16.11.12_11.36.21-0527_zpscx7dekm6.

shot-16.11.12_11.36.26-0958_zps2dexygze.

"Have fun playing a survival minigame" -World of Warships ad.

Sign in to follow this