Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Warped_1

Buying back my Russian DDs

5 comments in this topic

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
2,488 posts
29,211 battles

So with the new split I figure I'll give Kiev another shot.  I got it just after her nerf last time.  Bought her and her big sister too to see what kind  of buff they get to support T9 and 10 ranking...

[RLGN]
Members
19,152 posts
35,188 battles

Liked the Izy, and currently on the Gnevny... Not excited about Og,s twin turret layout, and besides; I already have too many destroyers anyway.

[5IN]
Members
2,109 posts
10,709 battles

I'm interested to see how they are going to handle the Tiering changes for these ships.  Of the VMF DD's, I kept Gnevny (love that little terror), and the Kiev.  I suck at the Kiev, but she was a goal of mine when I started the VMF line... I kept her only because of the way she looks... very sleek and sexy in my opinion.  

I've been playing higher tiers T8/T9 a lot lately and find that the Khab is a very fierce opponent.  I would like to play her but wasn't interested in grinding from Kiev on up (nor using my FreeXP).  This may give me a chance to get there and give it a go :hmm:.

Two last thoughts about these changes.  

1.  So this will now move the Gnevny up to the same tier as An'Shan.... interesting.

2.  I understand that WG doesn't "directly" nerf Premiums, but how will this affect (if at all), the Gremyaschy?  She is a Gnevny-class destroyer after all...

b

[-NEM-]
Members
1,108 posts
13,358 battles

I'm interested to see how they are going to handle the Tiering changes for these ships.  Of the VMF DD's, I kept Gnevny (love that little terror), and the Kiev.  I suck at the Kiev, but she was a goal of mine when I started the VMF line... I kept her only because of the way she looks... very sleek and sexy in my opinion.  

I've been playing higher tiers T8/T9 a lot lately and find that the Khab is a very fierce opponent.  I would like to play her but wasn't interested in grinding from Kiev on up (nor using my FreeXP).  This may give me a chance to get there and give it a go :hmm:.

Two last thoughts about these changes.  

1.  So this will now move the Gnevny up to the same tier as An'Shan.... interesting.

2.  I understand that WG doesn't "directly" nerf Premiums, but how will this affect (if at all), the Gremyaschy?  She is a Gnevny-class destroyer after all...

b

My goal was the Tashkent, but I really love having Kiev at the tier it is because she doesn't have to se Khabarovsk.

When they have explained if they are doing the same as with IJN DDs I will buy Ognevoi and keep Kiev, to get 4 ships.

[5IN]
Members
2,109 posts
10,709 battles

I played Tashkent on the PT server a few patches ago... theres a reason many players refer to it as the "trashcan"... I wasnvt impressed. Maybe you will have better luck with it than I :).

B

Sign in to follow this