Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Brohk

Good game in the Tirpitz, didn't win but I got a consolation prize.

8 comments in this topic

[SOV]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,873 posts
11,648 battles

So I played a decent game in my Tirpitz but I did not carry hard enough and it resulted in a loss. Ah well!

2a91hmq.jpg

However, I earned more than enough for a container so I went with "Try Your Luck" and got a supercontainer! What a great consolation prize! Inside was this:

So maybe it's more of a participation ribbon. :P

2envvrn.jpg

Spoiler

-Members-
6,960 posts
10,623 battles

Marblehead is far from the best premium ship available, but nevertheless, free stuff is free stuff!

[SYN]
Members
16,027 posts
12,803 battles

The 10pt commander is a good deal.

sell the Marblehead for some credits.

[B3ERS]
Beta Testers
813 posts
10,292 battles

I would love a marblehead, just dont want one bad enough to pay for it. You can bow on BBs and troll them with 6 shells firing straight forward, then stick torps in em from close range. Same as Omaha

[BORK]
Members
253 posts
9,110 battles

Hey man, being my first premium because my friend gave me a code for it. It was really cool to play a fast ship with torpedoes, defensive fire and a plane when I think I maybe had the Wyoming at the time. But yeah, it's not very good nowadays :sceptic:

-Members-
6,960 posts
10,623 battles

Hey man, being my first premium because my friend gave me a code for it. It was really cool to play a fast ship with torpedoes, defensive fire and a plane when I think I maybe had the Wyoming at the time. But yeah, it's not very good nowadays :sceptic:

Same here. Back when the PAX contest was going on I was a crappy player and the meta was different. Now I have numerous high tier ships and I'm now a monumentally better player. The meta has additionally changed unfavorably for Marblehead.

Members
5,450 posts
21,049 battles

The 10pt commander is a good deal.

sell the Marblehead for some credits.

Don't sell Premium ships. Why? Because its one less premium the system can give you and if you own a bunch of premiums you'll either get the gold value or A better Premium.

If I had kept the Endem I was give last year I would have collected its gold value when one popped out of a Santa present.

Also Make the Marblehead Great Again. :izmena:

Sign in to follow this