Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
_Heebie_Jeebies_

How are skills going to crossover in version 0.6?

11 comments in this topic

Members
203 posts
3,136 battles

Does anyone know how skills are going to cross over from what they are now, to how they will be in version 0.6? Are the just going to reset the skills back into open points on all the captains? Something else?

Thx,

G1itch.

[AXANR]
Members
3,650 posts
23,502 battles

If they do it how they normally do, your captains will all be reset. They'll still have the points they did before (or more, since they are reworking the xp required per point) but you'll have to reassign skills for every captain you have. 

Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
30,523 posts
6,106 battles

Last time something like a skill change happened all your captains got a 1 time free reset. I am pretty positive the same will happen bere.

[HYD]
Members
7,105 posts
5,289 battles

If they do it how they normally do, your captains will all be reset. They'll still have the points they did before (or more, since they are reworking the xp required per point) but you'll have to reassign skills for every captain you have. 

It's going to be painful for people that have 100 or more ships. 

[SYN]
Members
16,027 posts
12,803 battles

eh, it's not that hard.

You just do the ones you need to use now and leave the rest of them untouched.

[AXANR]
Members
3,650 posts
23,502 battles

If they do a third round of testing, I advise people to take advantage of it. I used test server to play around with the new skills and figure out my builds for my most-used ships. It's also why I'm not freaking out about RPF even though I'm a DD main. (I do have some reservations about RPF's effect on the meta, but not on its actual impact on gameplay for those who don't freak out about it.)

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
29,203 posts
15,770 battles

eh, it's not that hard.

You just do the ones you need to use now and leave the rest of them untouched.

That works fine but with 120 ships in my port I still have untrained captains from the last reset. :amazed:

Sign in to follow this