Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.

19 comments in this topic

Members
9 posts
1,105 battles

I heard from a friend that this is going to be taken out of premium shop. Anybody know how long I have to pick this up before it is removed?

Thanks for any guidance...

[WG-CC]
[WG-CC]
Wiki Editor, Members
855 posts
9,538 battles

I heard from a friend that this is going to be taken out of premium shop. Anybody know how long I have to pick this up before it is removed?

It's leaving the tech tree- not sure about the premium shop.

[WOLF5]
[WOLF5]
Members
6,534 posts
29,629 battles

She goes out when 0.6.0 comes in. Maybe as early as Wednesday. Edit - Out of the tech tree. Not sure about premium shop...

I won her in Secret Santa for $3.

I was lucky enough to have enough dubs from Santa to buy her at a 30% discount. Not as good as $3 but worth every bit of it.

Edited by Khafni

[MAUS]
Members
13,684 posts

If it comes with patch 0.6.0, your last chance will be the 18th.  It's being removed from the tech tree and the premium shop as well.  It's uncertain when it will return.

Members
9 posts
1,105 battles

Thanks Sharkbait....That is what I need to know though...

I have 6000 doublons...so I will need to purchase another 3000. Just wanting to know how long I have before the move is made.

[WG-CC]
[WG-CC]
Wiki Editor, Members
855 posts
9,538 battles

Little White Mouse....

Awesome, thanks so much for info...

Will go ahead and make the purchase. :)

Atlanta can be difficult to play effectively - make sure to pick and choose engagements wisely. Islands are your best friend.
  • Cool 1

Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
30,523 posts
6,075 battles

Atlanta can be difficult to play effectively - make sure to pick and choose engagements wisely. Islands are your best friend.

Islands and British cruisers.

[ONE]
Members
641 posts
15,221 battles

After all the nerfing since it was released the Xmas before, Atlanta is nothing but a shadow of its original form.

Members
5,424 posts
3,448 battles

Recently got the Atlanta, she's pretty damn troll. Fire spewing hose that lights anything in range ablaze. It's also fun deleting DDs in 2-3 salvos.

• Cool 1

[CALM]
Beta Testers
6,838 posts
6,088 battles

After all the nerfing since it was released the Xmas before, Atlanta is nothing but a shadow of its original form.

I don't recall any Atlanta nerfs since shortly after the game went live.  The last nerf she got was the standardizing of gun bloom so that she wouldn't benefit as much from CE.  And before that, it was several universal HE firestarting nerfs.

If anything, she got a buff in utility with the separate Radar consumable.

[4HIM]
Beta Testers
399 posts
14,061 battles

I, too, got her in a $3 Christmas box.  Took her out and had the definition of "paper armor" demonstrated very clearly to me.  However, with proper handling (and a bit of blatant hiding) she does pretty well.

[-K--]
Beta Testers
4,829 posts

I highly suggest avoiding the Atlanta unless you are very good in Cruisers.      Opt for the Belfast that is being added instead.

Besides.. its WG.. Atlanta will be sold again.  It's not a Gremy.

Edited by Spyde

Members
16,315 posts
12,285 battles

This is going to be my RDF DD hunting ship. 

Can't wait. 

she is a bit slow and he concealment is a bit high to take full advantage I think, just my lowly opinion. Sims would be a better premium option I think and if Sims is good at it than Mahan will be even better for the most part.

Not that taking the skill on Atlanta won't be a good idea, it will. 

Sign in to follow this