Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Mahrs

Bismarck is mine!

10 comments in this topic

Members
1,797 posts
7,977 battles

I like to play a strong first game as an omen of things to come...that didn't happen.  Even so, pretty happy to achieve an in game goal.  

Beta Testers
1,198 posts
2,732 battles

I got first blood from an enemy DD from 9 km roughly as he disappeared into his smoke by a detonation from my secondaries. First game was good one the rest not so much though......

Edited by SpeedingBus

Members
1,797 posts
7,977 battles

The Bismarck needs it's upgrades to really come alive, enjoy the ship, she is a blast.

Oh...well...that's gonna be a minute.

[AXANR]
Members
3,650 posts
23,502 battles

Once you have manual secondaries, Bismarck is arguably the best BB *for its tier* in the game. Enjoy. :)

Edited by poeticmotion

Members
3,594 posts
7,435 battles

I was not overly impressed to Bismark as in comparison with the Tirpitz but as others said the secret I think is in the upgrades...and theres are lots of them!   I sure miss the Torpedoes thos...

When I'm hammering away on a enemy Tirpitz as it comes closer...the torpedoes are of a concern to you have to turn away as its ADIOS real quick.  Still a fun and historical ship.

Members
1,797 posts
7,977 battles

Captain is actually riding Derpitz right now to retrain a bit...gotta mix it up some. 

I feel like once I get her kitted out I won't miss the torpedoes very much.  They're a good threat and a nice situation tool...but...well...we'll see.  To be honest, I find Tirpitz consistently disappointing against any opponent that doesn't make egregious tactical errors.  I'm hoping the secondaries help address that.

Sign in to follow this