You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
A_Horde_of_Sharks

Fuso, the shotgun of the seas

7 comments in this topic

Members
370 posts
5,045 battles

fuso .jpg

Sorry for the poor image quality.  It can get difficult taking screenshots on a Mac computer.

I'm loving the Fuso so far! I treated her like a close range dpm sharpshooter and was well rewarded for it!  She may be my new go-to tier 6. 

fuso .jpg

Edited by A_Horde_of_Sharks
  • Cool 1

Wiki Editor
798 posts

Solid game dude, contratz. 

The image you have above looks like you took a photograph of your screen. If you're wondering what the keyboard shortcut for taking screenshots on Mac, it's shift+command+3 for entire page and shift+command+4 for taking a screenshot of a highlighted area. 

Hope that helps!

• Cool 1

Members
370 posts
5,045 battles

Solid game dude, contratz. 

The image you have above looks like you took a photograph of your screen. If you're wondering what the keyboard shortcut for taking screenshots on Mac, it's shift+command+3 for entire page and shift+command+4 for taking a screenshot of a highlighted area. 

Hope that helps!

This will save me a ton of headache, thanks!

Members
1,369 posts
3,667 battles

close range dpm sharpshooter

Finally, someone gets it.  You can get away with sniping in this ship, but move her into the shorter ranges and she can wreck everything in her path.

[CALM]
Beta Testers
6,838 posts
6,088 battles

Finally, someone gets it.  You can get away with sniping in this ship, but move her into the shorter ranges and she can wreck everything in her path.

The best games are where everyone ignores Fuso for Scharn/Gneis or Arizona, and you end up taking no damage the entire game but dealing out the equivalent of your hull's HP or more.

• Cool 1

Members
2,688 posts
4,560 battles

Her stock hull is awful but after you get hull b,  hooo the fun starts.  My only complaint with her so far is that you can see her from orbit but...thats a fair trade for her level of firepower.