You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
JiangZemin_theElder

Sue me for cheating? You are too young, too naive!

48 comments in this topic

Members
36 posts
6,113 battles

I don't freaking get it. This guy, ID: ****, in a ****, sued me for using aiming bot and probably reported me in-game. A friendly then asked me to uninstall... And my karma dropped from 83 to 82. 

30tt0f7.jpg

20u93bc.jpg

I want to say, I'm running 11 tier X ships and I have played almost every single ship in the game. Whichever ship you are playing, I know your speed, I know how your turning radius, I know where your citadel is. I don't need any assist to make it a bad day for you. Expect facing someone who is simply better than you.

I'm really not getting people these days. Being reported for playing well, honestly I know I'm not playing that good. Having DDs(USN/IJN) being very confident saying spotting isn't their job, in friendly teams. Well I know this is the internet, but charging someone cheating with no evidence at all is simply stupid. THIS IS YOUR FEELING.

bgxx75.jpg

The replay file is here, if you are interested.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/u2as8x1dewtiqau/20170116_134046_PRSC110-Pr-66-Moskva_40_Okinawa.wowsreplay?dl=0

Edited by JiangZemin_theElder
  • Cool 1

Beta Testers
462 posts
6,275 battles

Happens all the time. 

I am surprised people are still using the karma system. I use it but most don't even know it is in game. 

Members
3,792 posts
23,987 battles

First, naming and shaming is against forum rules.

Second how did he sue you?

Third, who cares about your karma.

Lastly, some people think you can't hit them hard unless you cheat. Ignore them.

Members
36 posts
6,113 battles

First, naming and shaming is against forum rules.

Second how did he sue you?

Third, who cares about your karma.

Lastly, some people think you can't hit them hard unless you cheat. Ignore them.

Sure nobody cares cuz nobody except myself can see it. But I care. Well I will remove the name of dat guy.

[NMKJT]
Beta Testers
24,800 posts
3,947 battles

The only thing close to cheating you're doing is "playing Moskva".

Freakin' troll-armored cruiser.

Members
3,792 posts
23,987 battles

idk, he said that in chat. A ticket or something? I'm not really worrying about that tho. I'm just upset about this guy.

That would be a ticket to support but if you are clean you have nothing to worry about.

[NMKJT]
Beta Testers
24,800 posts
3,947 battles

Well 'tis a Russian game. Just like how Montana sucks.

Yeah that's why I'm tabling my beloved Yuugumo to grind Kiev towards Khabarovsk.

[SALVO]
Members
16,493 posts
10,221 battles

Lol, +1 because that's one funny meme

Combo bonus for thematic consistency.

Edited by ArIskandir

Beta Testers
1,971 posts
13,729 battles

idk, he said that in chat. A ticket or something? I'm not really worrying about that tho. I'm just upset about this guy.

I made a post 9 or 10 months ago railing against people using aim-assist mods. People got all over me claiming that it wasn't true at all. The mods even deleted my posts and gave me a warning or points against me. Then, I found the mod and showed video of it being used that I found. I proved that the aim assist mod was real and being used by hundreds of players. Once again, I got another forum ban, the post removed, and people STILL didn't believe me.

I left the game for about 7 months

Then, I come back to find that indeed, hundreds of players have been permanently banned for using an unspecified aim assist mod that was considered cheating. Did i get an apology from anyone? Did I get my forum points against me reset? Of course not. Everyone simply pretended that it never happened at all and no one is supposed to ever talk about it again.

Well......

Guess what, there is a new aim assist mod going around right now and the author of the mod claims that it was just updated last month. Of course I can't post the video for that one or the link because the same bullcrap against me will happen all over again. But yes, they are still out there, even right now.

Edited by Rounne
  • Cool 1

[MCWF]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,026 posts
29,098 battles

That guy that want to sue me and WG because it's cheating when you delete a cruiser sailing 8km parallel to your BB. I only answerd him that he has a learn2play issue. Forget about karma, you never get a upvote for getting double the xp then the second best player but some idiot that got oneshoted will downvote you.

Beta Testers
425 posts
7,912 battles

I've had the same thing. I'm no where close to the best.  And at best i'm just a potato with brief moments of grandeur.   And some more brief than others.  Had a game I was told I was cheating, with 3 devastating strikes in a row.  I know I'm not cheating, just knowing where to shoot when I can.   Let them say what they are gonna say, if WG looks into it they will see you weren't cheating anyway. 

Only reason so far to be upset is if you were cheating.  And if so, STOP IT, ..... And if not, congrats for making people think you are cheating. lol

Members
36 posts
6,113 battles

I made a post 9 or 10 months ago railing against people using aim-assist mods. People got all over me claiming that it wasn't true at all. The mods even deleted my posts and gave me a warning or points against me. Then, I found the mod and showed video of it being used that I found. I proved that the aim assist mod was real and being used by hundreds of players. Once again, I got another forum ban, the post removed, and people STILL didn't believe me.

I left the game for about 7 months

Then, I come back to find that indeed, hundreds of players have been permanently banned for using an unspecified aim assist mod that was considered cheating. Did i get an apology from anyone? Did I get my forum points against me reset? Of course not. Everyone simply pretended that it never happened at all and no one is supposed to ever talk about it again.

Well......

Guess what, there is a new aim assist mod going around right now and the author of the mod claims that it was just updated last month. Of course I can't post the video for that one or the link because the same bullcrap against me will happen all over again. But yes, they are still out there, even right now.

If you consider neural synapses as aiming bot, I admit I built one of those in my brain over all these battles.

Beta Testers
1,971 posts
13,729 battles

If you consider neural synapses as aiming bot, I admit I built one of those in my brain over all these battles.

You misunderstand. I am not saying that you are cheating. I am saying that aim cheats exist right now just as they existed before when I quit the game for 7 months. Back then it was all over the place. I was in the most maneuverable ship in the game at the time, the Sims and people were hitting me at max range no matter what I did. You should have seen it then, it was horrible. All the while players demanded that it was just "Skill". Funny how you don't see many of those players around anymore. Banned for using cheating mods i think?

[-K--]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
8,172 posts
10,845 battles

Who cares about karma?