You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Captain_Cubby

13 comments in this topic

Members
56 posts

I see after my "rank" that is "Karma". Apparently I have 25 Karma entries but have no idea how to access my "Karma". Can someone please give me directions as to how I can view my "Karma"? Thank you.

[MUDDX]
Banned
8,144 posts
25,415 battles

you cant it just means you were complimented for good play 25 times more than reported for poor play

[KMS3]
Members
1,293 posts
7,943 battles

KArma doesn't really do anything.  Its just a measure of how many times you have been complemented in game or reported.  Compliments give you positive Karma and reports such as misbehavior in chat, bot, or plays poorly takes points away.  It doesn't really do anything and no one can see your Karma level.

Members
2,857 posts
9,224 battles

I really don't pay attention to it either. Most guys don't ever even compliment or down you because they don't know it exists.

Members
56 posts

OK, so I guess I have 25 compliments or positive comments but I can't see what was said. Hmmmmmmmmmm................................well, guess 25 positive comments is certainly better than none. Thanks for the information.

[TOXIX]
Members
91 posts
14,951 battles

i know it exists and so do others

ppl who talk in game, give advice, or play well, on my team or other. i will give compliments

Beta Testers
1,611 posts
10,275 battles

OK, so I guess I have 25 compliments or positive comments but I can't see what was said. Hmmmmmmmmmm................................well, guess 25 positive comments is certainly better than none. Thanks for the information.

In game, if you right click on a player's name in the team list, you will get a drop down list with "Report" and "Complement" as options.  If you click on those, there are categories.  I believe the report options are "Plays Poorly," "Misbehavior in Chat," and "Bot."  The complements options are, I believe, just "Plays well" and "Helped in Chat" or words to similar effect.

Complements add to your Karma and Reports deduct from it, but you don't get notice of who did what or what they said.  You also cannot drop below 0 Karma.

As far as it doing something, I believe that if you get reported enough for misbehavior in chat, you will receive a chat ban for a designated period.  As far as the rest, they have just handed out the first rewards for not receiving any bans and such.  It was some FTW signal flags which gave the +4% to enemy dispersion against you, -3% to detection range, +20% to credits earned, and +333% to commander XP.  I believe the Karma system is being used for part of the determination.

Edited by Sotaudi

[N-F-H]
Beta Testers
309 posts
5,612 battles

They all said you were a swell guy!

Members
56 posts

Der Kommandant, There is a "number" after your rank which can be fond in your profile. It's a number after your rank. If you click on it you'll get a notation that says something to the effect of "This is your Karma". You won't find anything else. No number after your rank, then no "Karma".