You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Fodder4U

Woot. Broke 1 Million XP

24 comments in this topic

[DAMP]
In AlfaTesters, In AlfaTesters
2,688 posts
14,166 battles

shot-17.01.16_02.14.55-0070.jpg

I just noticed I broke 1 million XP on my favorite ship the Scharnhorst. Anyone else got that one ship that you love to play over and over and got tons of XP on?

shot-17.01.16_02.14.55-0070.jpg

[ZR]
Members
984 posts
12,323 battles

Kutuzov.  Thanks to ranked and credit grinding she is my most played ship.  Scharn is great and I do love her but I prefer my gneis

Members
5,424 posts
3,448 battles

I could never play a ship that much, I'd get so bored. I value variety greatly. I mean hell, in WoT, which I have 12,000 battles on, my most played tank, my IS-6 only has something like 700,000 xp on it.

Also worth mentioning there's some dude in WoT who has over 25,000 battles in his Type 59.

[HYD]
Members
7,105 posts
5,289 battles

My Mogami has something like 400k XP, Clemson has 300k, and Gneisenau has 200k. But 1 million......... I don't see myself reaching that goal any time soon. 

[SYN]
Members
336 posts
16,551 battles

My Kamikaze R has 1,000,133.

Santa gave me Sharnhorst/Tipitz tho, and I love them dearly.  The combination of higher tier/premium time means they'll prob pass Kamikaze R rather quickly.

[DAMP]
2,688 posts
14,166 battles

I could never play a ship that much, I'd get so bored. I value variety greatly. I mean hell, in WoT, which I have 12,000 battles on, my most played tank, my IS-6 only has something like 700,000 xp on it.

Also worth mentioning there's some dude in WoT who has over 25,000 battles in his Type 59.

I retired from WOT in August 2015 with about 27k battles and yeah not many tanks I played over and over. Here I have all the tier 10s but 3 and I am on the tier 8s on those 3 lines ATM. But for some reason the Scharn fits my play style to a T and just love playing it.

[TXGUN]
[TXGUN]
Members
4,596 posts
13,512 battles

I retired from WOT in August 2015 with about 27k battles and yeah not many tanks I played over and over. Here I have all the tier 10s but 3 and I am on the tier 8s on those 3 lines ATM. But for some reason the Scharn fits my play style to a T and just love playing it.

You like me got mad and sold everything? I have only one tank left there.

Members
509 posts
14,519 battles

My tirpitz has 2 million, my bismark has a fair bit, the scharn as well which has a lot of battles.  To note my Bismark has an 18 point captain and so does my Tirpitz my only two.

[DAMP]
2,688 posts
14,166 battles

Nah, everything still there. When I retired I had every tier 10 either bought or researched and had all the tier 10 reward/campaign tanks too. They getting pretty dusty by now lol.

[OPGS]
Beta Testers
88 posts
6,658 battles

I am sitting at 2.3mil xp on my Atago alone.... Tells you how much I enjoy this ship. I know there are others out there that have put in a lot too.  

Free xp itself I am sitting close to 8mil. 

[VOC]
Beta Testers
1,130 posts
6,779 battles

Lets see; 

Yamato: 500k+

Iowa: 300k+

Tirpitz: 400k+

Cleveland: 150k+

And a lot more I forgot... in total about 2 mil exp

[RLGN]
Members
19,125 posts
35,151 battles

...and new players are supposed to survive against that kind off baloney?

How the heck WoT draws in new players who don't immediately drop the game is beyond my understanding.

Edited by Estimated_Prophet

Members
16,315 posts
12,285 battles

Atlanta, converted XP so I'm not sure what the total is but im at 440 Battles. All of my 15+ point USN Captains are from her, she makes a great trainer:)

Edited by slak__

[RLGN]
Members
19,125 posts
35,151 battles

Not too terribly far from doing that myself.

Constantly dying because of shots from flipping where? Sure is fun trying to play against people with five-figue game totals....

Edited by Estimated_Prophet

[-K--]
Beta Testers
4,829 posts

Nice!

I'm sure when i get my Belfast this week ill rack up some good XP on it.

Members
2,709 posts
17,651 battles

I have over 18 million unconverted elite XP, so yeah, I have several ships well into the 7 digits.

Members
34,409 posts
10,768 battles

...and new players are supposed to survive against that kind off baloney?

What kind of baloney? An experienced player playing Tier 8, who just happens to have 25K games in one tank? Would it be any different if he had 6250 games each in 4 tech tree tanks that were more powerful?

It's not like that player is sealclubbing in Tier 5 tanks, or playing something OP.

Members
34,409 posts
10,768 battles

Not too terribly far from doing that myself.

Constantly dying because of shots from flipping where? Sure is fun trying to play against people with five-figue game totals....

Yup, it's tough until things click, and one day, you notice that you know where the shots come from, and where they are likely to come from, and things get easier.

Of course, if you drop the game for a year and a half like I did, when you return to check it out, you often find re-clicking is necessary lol.

[WOLFD]
[WOLFD]
Beta Testers
5,072 posts
1,514 battles

The Tirpitz. A BB with torps. Fun :izmena:

http://i.imgur.com/YZinsPd.png

First KM DD Best KM DD.

Got nearly 400k in her myself.