Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ChrisDarc

What is your Favorite Ship?

• You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

Favorite Ships?   95 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Ship?

2. 3. Favorite Ship

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

48 posts in this topic

Akizuki, the T8 Fubuki and Kuma

Oh, I miss the T8 Fubuki soooo much........

Your poll is idiotically incomplete. Designing a good poll is difficult.

Try listing all ships that you can by maxing out the # of questions you can have in your poll & by maxing out the # of answers you can have in each question.

Also allow for a 0 choice (as in I don't want to pick any ship in a particular question).

Thing is, maybe the max poll parameters will not allow anyone to list all the possible choices.

You have a good idea here, OP, it's just that your choices listed are totally incomplete.

Edited by aethervox

My fav is the T3 Nassau BB and it's not on the list

Disappointed to see that Prinz Eugen is not on the list...

My favorite at this time is probably the Clemson, (not on the list), although I reserve the right to change my mind based upon mood swings and wind direction.  My favorite on the list would be the Budyonny. 

Hey guys, What is your Favorite Ship? Let me know if there are any other Popular ships I missed in the poll

-Thanks

EDIT: Added more choices and the reason there are two of the same questions is because there was a limit of choices per question

I know this is from before the patch, but I LOVE THE DUCA D'AOSTA. Krasny Krym and Saint Louis [T9] are super fun too

Posted (edited) · Report post

No Emden or Nassau? They're my favs.

Edited by 2CRsgt

Kongo and her sisters. Wanted her the instant I started playing the game, and she's one of my luckier ships considering I've survived a surprising amount of battles with her.

Albany.

Every time I circle through my carousel I click on it and get the tiniest smile you ever done seen! It's just so damn cute. c:

Especially when the next ship you click on is the Montana, which is 21x its displacement. (It's also smaller than the Gearing by 120T.)

well it was the minekaze until WG destroyed it, but now it is the kamikaze i was starting to enjoy the akizuki but again WG just screwed it up with the last patch when they took away blind fire

Where are the British cruisers?  By far the most fun line for me, Minotaur, Neptune and Leander are my favorites!

Posted (edited) · Report post

The ****? No Low Tier Ships? My 3 Top Favorites;

1. USS Phoenix

2. USS South Carolina

3. USS St. Louis

Phoenix is #1 cos it's the Capital City of my State!

Edited by Tiger_Tank_9000

Where are the British cruisers?  By far the most fun line for me, Minotaur, Neptune and Leander are my favorites!

Seems like the LOW TIERS don't matter either, huh?

When I am depressed, or mired in a losing streak, the Shinny Horse always puts a smile back on my face.  

I would say the Kuma - the class of tier 4. At higher tiers, Kiev at 8, Yamato at 10.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0