Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Fletcher7_1944

Productive weekend.

2 comments in this topic

[WOLF9]
Members
4,680 posts

Just as a counterbalance to all the "WEEKENDS SUX!!!" threads, lol.

So far, I've managed to grind through both the Farragut and Budyony missions in the last two days.   This is even considering the mediochre and crummy games that seem to be legion these days.

Saturday was a blast, and I had a bunch of fun matches.  Sunday was, well, a grind.  Lots of wait, what? losses snatched from the jaws of wins, lots of low damage games, etc.  I ended up switching to pve, once I got Buddy, just for a break in the ARRRGH.

I did discover a couple of things:

Budyony is awesome!  Seriously, I loved this ship from the get go.  It feels so much more useful than Leander in the BB heavy matches that are so common these days.   Definitely an improvement over the Kirov.  More fun to play, and it has the rate of fire to dish it out.

Gnevny.  I ground up to this a while back, but just started playing it this weekend.  I really like it!  Re-invigorated my desire to play DD's- esp Russian ones.  Another fun one.  Makes me want to play my long forgotten Anshan again, too!

I'll have to break out my new Farragut soon, too- I'm just not looking forward to those slow as molasses shells...

Bismark, however, needs a major nerf- those secondaries are way too powerful...  You shouldn't be able to tear a battleship apart- at stand-off range with secondaries.  Not cool, WG.

I'm into the Fuso mission now.  I'd like to get a free one, but I have it researched already.  So, not a real biggie if I don't finish it before the mission ends.  I got plenty of credits!

Members
4,274 posts
4,649 battles

View PostFletcher7_1944, on 16 January 2017 - 12:58 PM, said:

Bismark, however, needs a major nerf- those secondaries are way too powerful...  You shouldn't be able to tear a battleship apart- at stand-off range with secondaries.  Not cool, WG.

Just stay further away than the secondaries shoot then

Sign in to follow this