You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
SEKV

Can You Put 2 Versions of WoW On The Same PC

5 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
165 posts

I was chatting with a guy who said he has installed both The EU and NA versions of the game on his pc.

If this is possible how is it done?

PS: I am not smart on a pc but need a step by step guide or video to get this done.

[PLPT]
Members
4,435 posts
6,599 battles

I was chatting with a guy who said he has installed both The EU and NA versions of the game on his pc.

PS: I am not smart on a pc but need a step by step guide or video to get this done.

Yeah, just install it to a different location.

Alternatively, there is a mod that lets you change the region you log into in Aslain's pack.

[STW-A]
Members
305 posts

sure, just install the different regions into different directories with different launch icons on your desktop.  My directories are:

World_of_Warships

World_of_Warships_EU

WOWS_PublicTest

I stopped using a mod, as NA and EU would have different versions on the day of the new patch (or mini-patch) updates.

Just saw that you are not smart on a pc.... from worldofwarships.com, download the game into a folder called "World_of_Warships", and have the game create an icon on your desktop.  Rename icon "NA".  Done with step 1.  From worldofwarships.eu, dowload the game again to directory "World_of_Warships_EU", and have the game create an icon on your desktop.  Rename icon "EU".  Done.  Sign on, and have fun!  (Of course, you would need to have 2 separate accounts with Wargaming, one on NA server, and one on EU server.)

Edited by Seaman_Rookie
  • Cool 1

[BARF]
Beta Testers
5,816 posts
5,484 battles

When you are running the installer, you simply need to choose a different folder to install the game to. 

However, there are mods that let you have the one client log into 2 different servers. There is a way to get it working without the mod, but I need a little more time to get the URLs needed and then I can provide you with instructions.