Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
awiggin

Is there any point in having a rules policy....

16 comments in this topic

[WOLF7]
Members
12,620 posts

That you clearly don't enforce, and are unwilling to even discuss after almost 6 months? :hmm:

http://forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/89611-new-wargaming-rules-violation-policy/

We are coming up on six months, three months after the promised "Good behavior" rewards were supposed to be addressed.

On November 22nd, Q responded on reddit on this, does one hand have no idea what the other is doing? :amazed:

8Zlro3j.png

Hard at work is not a term I would have used to describe your handling of this.

This was almost two months ago. If you simply refuse to address this, why not just delete these posts, rather than constantly reminding us how poorly you handle things?

Members
5,424 posts
3,448 battles

Other quotes from WG that turned out to be totally 100% true and not complete lies:

"We will not sell signals that improve in game performance"

"Some big changes are coming to CVs in 2016"

"We will never sell Imperator Nikolai or Gremyashchy again"

Members
620 posts
6,152 battles

Other quotes from WG that turned out to be totally 100% true and not complete lies:

CV changes were quite big, now are CVs the only line were you are able to do more dmg than get credits! That's very big change if you ask me :-D

They technically didn't sell Nikolai and Gremy, they just sold containers from which you could get them.... :-D Which is great, now i have all "OP" things on both my accounts :-D

Members
5,424 posts
3,448 battles

CV changes were quite big, now are CVs the only line were you are able to do more dmg than get credits! That's very big change if you ask me :-D

They technically didn't sell Nikolai and Gremy, they just sold containers from which you could get them.... :-D Which is great, now i have all "OP" things on both my accounts :-D

CVs were not touched performance-wise with the exception of giving USN fighters more ammo. Which wasn't even productive.

That is selling them.

[HYD]
Members
7,105 posts
5,289 battles

Wow, I forgot about that, it's been such a long time. Maybe they're doing the job manually? 

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
13,205 posts

What's "bad" about that is there are any number of players driving around in the most OP ship(s) available with no friggin' clue. I'm no genius game player to be sure... but man... sometimes you wonder... 

Shoot... I posted this issue in POW's thread(s)... no response. Posted on another old thread... where it was promised... nothing... 

I've been called the squeaky wheel on this subject but clearly I am not the only one who remembers... not that we need gifts or rewards for keeping our nose clean but clearly some of these things are not thought out in advance. 

"Give give give... that's all you guys ever have to say... gimmee this, gimmee that..." or something along those lines because now, I'd really be (pleasantly) surprised if they give anything out. Maybe a flag, eh? :-) :happy_cap:

Edited by Herr_Reitz

[KNTAI]
Members
3,134 posts
9,120 battles

Well, selling flags that improve XP/credit gain looks fine to me, from a cash shop perspective. I would join the anti-MTX bandwagon if they start selling flags that affect battle performance, however.

Members
1,716 posts
8,224 battles

Wow, I forgot about that, it's been such a long time. Maybe they're doing the job manually?

You are right, I had forgotten about it as well....maybe that is their intent, sweep it under the rug, no one mentions it, it gets forgotten about, game over.

Members
11,026 posts
30,665 battles

Well, selling flags that improve XP/credit gain looks fine to me, from a cash shop perspective. I would join the anti-MTX bandwagon if they start selling flags that affect battle performance, however.

IIRC, they have.

[WTFS]
Members
9,331 posts
13,756 battles

A post on good behavior, from someone who violates the forums TOS by trying to stat shame people.

Like WG itself, ironically absurd.

[BARF]
Beta Testers
5,816 posts
5,484 battles

Someone has been bathing in the Internet cesspool to get some extra snark in their system, eh? 

While I agree that CVs were left out for the most part, the change that would technically be considered "big"  is the nerf to their ability to make a profit. 

Which signals are currently in the shop that improves performance? So far, I have only seen the same experience and credits flags(would LOVE clear skies flags) that have been in since they came back. 

Imperator/Gremy are not "technically"  for sale. You MAY win them in super crates or get lucky in the lotto, but it took me 60 boxes to get my imperative, so GG WG

[WTFS]
Members
9,331 posts
13,756 battles

Someone has been bathing in the Internet cesspool to get some extra snark in their system, eh? 

While I agree that CVs were left out for the most part, the change that would technically be considered "big"  is the nerf to their ability to make a profit. 

Which signals are currently in the shop that improves performance? So far, I have only seen the same experience and credits flags(would LOVE clear skies flags) that have been in since they came back. 

Imperator/Gremy are not "technically"  for sale. You MAY win them in super crates or get lucky in the lotto, but it took me 60 boxes to get my imperative, so GG WG

In the starter sets and the supply drop, they have the fire chance, flooding chance, speed, ramming, AA, secondary, and a couple other signal flags.

Members
11,026 posts
30,665 battles

Probably because they were overearning in the past.

That''s kind of the assumption you reach when a ship is constantly nerfed but still doesn't struggle.

Sign in to follow this