Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
1Sherman

I swear RNGesus has cursed my BBs.

2 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
6,683 posts
3,338 battles

Ever since I had a 180k North Carolina game on December 31, my BBs seem to have been cursed to only ever do poorly. My aim is off, my shots are inaccurate and/or bounce or overpen, my attempts to advance end with me being focused down, my teammates only advance when I'm retreating which ends up leaving me behind, I can't find any broadside targets, the stuff I shoot at ends up turning before I can kill it, and most frustratingly of all, I can't get any citadels or Devastating Strikes on any target that isn't standing completely still in the water and giving me a perfect broadside. No matter which BB I'm in, be it my NC, or my Warspite, my Konig, my Texas, or my ARP ships, I simply cannot have good games where I do lots of damage and get lots of citadels, and it's seriously affecting my desire to play the game. How do I fix this so I can do the only thing that BBs are supposed to do again?

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
29,168 posts
15,765 battles

On some days you are the club and on others you are the seal. Put on your cute face and grin & bear it.

Sign in to follow this