Vas79

Supremacy Universal Rule Set v4.0

• You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.

28 posts in this topic

Gents,

Find attached your Universal Rules for season 4.  Be aware that while pretty much complete this is still a draft copy of a living document, we are open to rule adjustments if required based on feed back from the teams. 

Unversal Rules v 4.0

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KTRgd8zbnZ0wV9-C6lB6znJEir4iP3kBr3rWl6FRr2o/edit?usp=sharing

This is a thing?

Yes it is.  Last season was complete with Doubloon and flag prizes all thanks to wargaming.  Might I add it is a very fun thing too for those that wish to pit themselves against some of the best players (read as those that play well together as a team) in World of Warships.

Stout Hearts

-AK-Warhawk

Is it just me or is it blank? 

I can see it.

Is it just me or is it blank? 

It's blank, but you can find another copy here. Edited by RHINO_Mk_II

It's back on the google doc link, it looks like we may have cut it when we moved it to the league website.

1.7 - The maximum number of ship types for a game: 1 Aircraft Carrier, 3 Battleships, 3 Premium,  4 from a single nation. For Season Four, Lo Yang is considered a  Benson class (American) ship. ARP Ships are considered Japanese non-premium ships.

Just to clarify, does this include Takao?

Just to clarify, does this include Takao?

Takao/Atago are treated as the same.

Takao/Atago are treated as the same.

I meant does this mean Atago counts as a premium while Takao does not?

I meant does this mean Atago counts as a premium while Takao does not?

Assume Takao will be treated as a premium as well for ship equality until i get this clarified.

Edit: Confirmed with other admins that Takao is treated as a premium just like Atago.

ARP are non-premium IJN I thought.

Takao will be IJN premium like an Atago, rest are non premium IJN.

Hey guys just a suggestion for guys creating training rooms, when you are creating the map just under the minimap there is a small text box. I would like to request you write the match  that will be happening in that room(for example 5D VS ANZAC) this will make it easy for guys to find the correct room to join

What's funny is when you go to click on the right room and a new room is made so you end up joining the wrong room. But that also sucks since your breaking the rule about joining the wrong room.

Random question why was kriegsmarine forced to forfeit their match?i know there was an infringement by kriegsmarine before match 2 started but they were forced to forfeit after they won match 2. To me this looks like unsportsmanlike conduct by TSF 22 , they saw the infringement and agreed to continue so they should not be given the chance and make a complaint about an infringement that happened way before they entered their 2nd match. Its kinda like in a soccer match if team1 is leading 3-0 in the first half and team 2 fouls team 1 but team 1 tells ref to ignore the foul and let the gameplay on, then in the second half team 2 makes an incredible comeback and the scoreline is 3-4 in favour of team 2 , team 1 on seeing they might lose the match they approach the ref and say team 2's goal scorer should have been sent off in the first half because of that overlooked foul and also team 2 should be denied the 2 goals he scored. In all sports refs will deny this request coz its unfair and unsportsmanlike. I know am not a member of any of the 2 clans but i am in one of the teams in the league and i would like to request that tsf 22 be forced to forfeit their last night match against kriegsmarine due to unsportsmanlike conduct or they can be kicked out of the league due to unsportsmanlike conduct

The match is currently being disputed.  That's all I'll say for now.

Edited by Vas79

Please no more discussion of the Match till Vas and the gang makes a ruling. 

The match is currently being disputed.  That's all I'll say for now.

Still waiting.  Don't really understand why.  Someone still trying work out the correct "word salad" to try to make rules apply the way they want to get the outcome they desire?

(As mentioned once before...I'm old and jaded, sue me.)

This post is the official report of ruleset violations for Week 4 - Match 1, TSF-22 (H) vs. KMS (V). Decision write-up by Cael Voltek.

Initial report - Game 1:

TSF-22 reported a violation, specifically of Rule 1.11 that a KMS player entered the training room and then left. Rule 1.11 specifically states that once a player enters a room, they are locked into the training room in the ship that they entered in. The only allowance for a player to enter the room would be a disconnect of that player. WSL Admin Vas took the initial report and ruled that the match was a forfeit in favor of TMS-22, but because the match was being streamed, Vas asked that the match be played. The outcome had TSF winning the forfeited game.

Ruleset applied: 1.8-1.11

1.8: TSF-22 was slotted as Team 1 [Pass]

1.9: Once the first player entered, all members were in the room within 1 minute (video 4:24 to 5:21). [Pass]

1.10: Player entered the room at 4:24 of the video, and then left. [Fail]

1.11: Player entered the room at 4:24 of the video, and then left. [Fail]

Video can be found

. At 4:24 itzrifle entered the training room and then left. KMS then entered the room within one minute (5:21), but the violation that occurred was entering and leaving the room.

Second report - Game 2:

It was reported that a KMS player entered the room and then left, violating Rule 1.11. Explanation of the violation is the same as Game 1, stated above. Due to the violation, this game was also a forfeit in favor of TSF-22. Again, the match was played due to the stream. The outcome had KMS winning the forfeited match.

Ruleset applied: 1.8-1.11

1.8: TSF-22 was slotted as Team 1 [Pass]

1.9: Once the first player entered, all members were in the room within 1 minute (video 3:06 to 4:17). [Fail]

1.10: Player entered the room at 3:06 of the video, and then left. [Fail]

1.11: Player entered the room at 3:06 of the video, and then left. [Fail]

Video can be found

. At 3:06 Boots_gunner entered the training room and then left. KMS did not enter the room within one minute (4:17), causing two violations of the rule.

KMS Contact:

After the second game, KMS contacted Vas. Their complaint was that they were not told of the forfeits and thought that the match was tied at 1-1 and wanted the third game played. Vas let both team captains know that the games were in dispute and would be decided upon at a later date.

League Admin Decision:

After review of video submitted by the reporting team, League Administration has decided that both games were forfeited by KMS. The result is a 2-0 match win for TSF-22.

While it is not required that one team report the rulings to the other team, a lot of the confusion surrounding the games and the forfeits could have been avoided if TSF-22 captains would have relayed the violation report and admin decision to KMS. Ultimately, communication amongst all involved parties, not just Team A -> Admin -> Team B, will benefit the League as a whole. Because of this, it is also the recommendation of the deciding League Admins to make a ruleset adjustment for Season 5 to specifically address the communication issue between teams and with League Administration.

This information was reviewed and decided upon by League Administrators SterlingArcher and Cael Voltek with a 2-0 vote in favor of game forfeitures.

THIS DECISION IS FINAL AND CLOSED. Any further contact to League Administration about this violation and the League’s decision, through any channel, may result in sanctions against the offending player and their team (even if the player is not officially rostered with the League).

I love that first video, tsf 22 still think they will be promoted to silver when there 2 unbeaten teams in bronze and the only teams they say followed the rules beat them.

KMS acknowledges procedural errors were made.  We would also like to take this opportunity to assure our future competition that regardless of this action The Kriegsmarines are still more interested in sportsmanship and esprit de corps than having opponents disqualified.  See you on the seas.

:coin: Edited by Nachoo31

is there a special prize if a team goes unbeaten in the league and play off season??