You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
rustydawg

Did Anyone get a Albany in the Santa crates?

12 comments in this topic

[HINON]
Privateers
6,266 posts
3,405 battles

No. It wasn't one of the available ships. 

Alpha Tester
4,252 posts
9,421 battles

Why? Did you want one, OP?

Send a ticket to Customer Service Centre - maybe somehow you could buy one.

Perhaps it will be offered for sale in the future.

I had a free one but sold it as, imho, it is not worth keeping & one gets enough 'Elite' ships, as it is, over time.

[RSDWG]
Members
657 posts
14,936 battles

I tried the ticket route, didn't work.  may try again. They said it might come up for sale in the future, keep watching.

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
108 posts
4,770 battles

Got mine from a code a while ago, pretty bad ship compared to the Emden.

Beta Testers
70 posts

It was last available when given away in August, 2015, as part of WG's 17th anniversary celebration. If you don't have one, you're not missing much*anything. It's arguably one of the worst ships in the game (very slow, poor concealment, poor gun range, etc...).

-Members-
6,960 posts
10,623 battles

It was last available when given away in August, 2015, as part of WG's 17th anniversary celebration. If you don't have one, you're not missing much*anything. It's arguably one of the worst ships in the game (very slow, poor concealment, poor gun range, etc...).

But 12v12 Albany was pretty nice when she came out.

Members
3,064 posts
1,925 battles

Nah, WG has almost forgotten about the Albany given out for free so very long ago. They don't care about her, because she's too cheap, too low a Tier(WG will sometimes introduce high-tier premiums specifically to attract those who want to go wallet warrior) and still not popular enough. They are busy working on expensive high-tier premiums, far too busy to care about such a low-tier, mediocre ship like the Albany.

Yes, I DO have her, and no, they aren't so common. In fact, most all the time when I play her, I feel like I'm supertesting a unreleased ship.