You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Coppos

I got my first T-10..Now what????

41 comments in this topic

[ZPM]
Members
35 posts
3,934 battles

So I finally got the T-10 UK Cruiser... and spent a lot of time and work to build up to it.. But after 5 games, I'm thinking ...now what?  I guess all the XP will just stack, but I need to pay cash to convert it? It's not that I don't support WG, I pay the monthly subscription for premium,  Most games cost 40- 50 bucks and a $5 a month fee for online access, I'm just not sure what to do or where to go. 

Any thoughts?

[Y0L0K]
Members
378 posts
25,401 battles

They really should let you use the exp to train a crew.  There is little reason to run a tier 10 or other ship that is elited out.

[ASHIP]
Members
5,454 posts
12,925 battles

Your reward is playing top tier in a class that you completed (and assuming you liked) whenever you want.

[WORST]
Members
69 posts
10,777 battles

1. Play that ship. You've completed a line and that's your reward, go have fun with it! Don't worry about that XP, T10 is for fun.

2. If you really want to keep "grinding," hop in another line that interests you. There are plenty of them out the to keep you busy. If you end up not enjoying your next line that much, you can always start over with a different one.

Have fun mate!

[NET]
Beta Testers
631 posts
8,585 battles

not to mention that is one cool very unique tier 10 you got there! rapid fire pew pew guns at tier 10!

Members
158 posts
731 battles

Just play, there is few else apart from that. You'll allways be top tier and the team will depend on you for being an asset for victory. In this game the leap bettwen tier IX and X is pretty big too, almost as if the tier X was 2 or 3 tiers above the tier IX. If you get some friends to div with you in a well coordinated tier X div, you'll carry matches.

There is also the chance to play the superleague, which is only for players who have reached rank 1 in ranked matches too.

[WTFS]
Members
9,331 posts
13,756 battles

How about you work on another line. ONE T10 isn't the end of the game, and there will be even more lines soon, and even more in the not so distant future. You can also play other ships not of the Tear of Ten.

Or just uninstall since the game is boring now.:trollface:

Members
1,022 posts
13,341 battles

why do people think they have to use all the exp a ship makes ? its just a by product of playing. 

Members
3,959 posts
7,738 battles

So I finally got the T-10 UK Cruiser... and spent a lot of time and work to build up to it.. But after 5 games, I'm thinking ...now what?  I guess all the XP will just stack, but I need to pay cash to convert it? It's not that I don't support WG, I pay the monthly subscription for premium,  Most games cost 40- 50 bucks and a $5 a month fee for online access, I'm just not sure what to do or where to go. 

Any thoughts?

Just play it. I mean, that's the reason you got it, right?

[WOLF5]
[WOLF5]
Members
6,534 posts
29,653 battles

cool i got a 1,400 wr lol!  

And a -37 average tier. Must be playing submarines...

Alpha Tester
4,252 posts
9,421 battles

Once your T10 is Elite status you have to pay Doubloons to convert the Exp to Free Exp.

So what? Everyone does that who is working on another grind somewhere.

Gratz on grinding to a T10, btw (I only have one T8 atm but I will eventually have a T10 - that will take considerable time still, lol).

[Y0L0K]
Members
378 posts
25,401 battles

why do people think they have to use all the exp a ship makes ? its just a by product of playing. 

It's simply a wasted resource.  Why not put it productive use?  Not doing so disincentives playing them.

[ERN]
Alpha Tester, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
10,906 posts
4,896 battles

with a highly possible clan wars battles coming this year. It might be useful if you have more tier 10's on your account when it finally come. Unless you don't plan on joining a clan

[WHS]
Beta Testers
1,073 posts
14,294 battles

Any thoughts?

Play it and have fun with it! Of the three 10's I have so far (Yamato, Montana and Des Moines) I play at least the battleships nearly every day. They're just fun, and it's fun being guaranteed top tier and sticking your big shells in the soft innards of enemy tier 8 cruisers :trollface:

Edit: They are also great money makers if you buy the camo. While they won't make money like the Tirpitz or Missouri, it's pretty tough to lose money after the bonuses from that paint. 

Edited by TheBlackWind

Beta Testers
1,180 posts
7,853 battles

with a highly possible clan wars battles coming this year. It might be useful if you have more tier 10's on your account when it finally come. Unless you don't plan on joining a clan

This. Getting tier 10s now is just getting ready for clan wars. And, running tier 10 premium camo, and papa papa flags generates money and free exp (that you don't need to convert). So running tier 10s is still fun.

[YK]
Members
2,238 posts
11,324 battles

0.6.0 will allow you to transfer exp earned from the ships commander to others, so I guess theres that?

T10 is there more about the gameplay, compared to other tiers where you do dah grind.

• Cool 1

Members
2,709 posts
17,651 battles

What does having multiple t10's on your account have to do with joining a clan? Not trolling. Never been in a WG clan, so I truly don't understand the benefit.

[LRM]
[LRM]
Members
3,004 posts
13,225 battles

Keep going dude. There is no "Winning" World of Warships. You could start collecting every ship in-game that you can, especially the ones that lead up to that tier 10.

You also could by a premium since I assume you are good enough to use one without having to fear being called a "wallet warrior" from the butt-hurt populations.

Or, install some mods and have some fun with different flavors of the game that other players like.

The possibilities are endless, however I would say you should stick with the game. You put time in to get your tier 10, so why toss in the towel? Just because you win one race doesn't mean you can't win a few more!

• Cool 1

[HINON]
Members
7,656 posts
9,539 battles

What does having multiple t10's on your account have to do with joining a clan? Not trolling. Never been in a WG clan, so I truly don't understand the benefit.

Because you'll be playing clan battles in your T10s, that's why. 

Members
2,709 posts
17,651 battles

Because you'll be playing clan battles in your T10s, that's why. 

Oh, so clan battles are exclusively t10?