Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Herr_Reitz

New Tactic and Strategy for WoWS - Suggested Commander Builds

4 comments in this topic

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
13,205 posts

A new T&S for WoWS would be to produce a video explaining their "vision" for the basic commander builds per each ship type then show one example of a variation per each ship type. This would be very illustrative to vets and noobs as it would help us understand their perspective on the game. And give a good basis to customize them.

tia for your comments. 

Members
251 posts
1,917 battles

Nice idea but that would be telling us how to run a ship.  I think it is more profitable for them if they have us experiment and find our own way.  And, do you really want to be told what to do?

Members
5,597 posts
7,121 battles

I'm going to wait a few days after the patch and read what others go with and then make my decisions.

Right now, Notser has some vids up with suggestions, however I won't really be able to watch them until I get back from vaca. 

Edited by Wulfgarn

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
13,205 posts

No, don't want to be told "this is the only way" but rather have them tell us what, in their opinion, is a good starting build, especially for those who have little experience. I figure it would help us understand commanders from "their point of view (pov)". 

I would like to wait as well for Notser, iChase and Business6 videos... plus to intake a bit of forum banter, rant and preaching... but I ask myself... how long will they give us to reset the skills? A week? A day? A month? 

In other words, once you download the update, will there be a time restriction on the free commander skill reset?

Will they allow "free" commander training - moving one from one ship to another - or will that cost us like always? 

And since it will be a "learning" experience for those who do not visit the forums - will we be able to assign skills, reset skills, move commanders about for at least a week after signing in to determine what they do and how they effect our game play? 

They almost never communicate this stuff beforehand which does tend to irritate the player-base... usually. 

Edited by Herr_Reitz

Sign in to follow this