Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
TheGreatBlasto

Seconday Build for Tirpitz?

14 comments in this topic

[-KIA-]
Banned
9,382 posts
28,311 battles

Wouldn't it still make sense to still build up the Tirpitz's as much as possible?

They have 4.5km base range.  With full secondary build that gets up to just barely above 6.  It's not worth it; just go for a main battery build instead.

[VOC]
Beta Testers
1,130 posts
6,779 battles

Wouldn't it still make sense to still build up the Tirpitz's as much as possible?

No, Tirpitz is a premium with torpedo's and weak secondary. Bismarck has no torpedo's but great secondaries. If they buff the Tirpitz's secondary guns, they will nerf it in the other way. So they are now a little bit different and still sisterships

Members
820 posts

Odd that Tirpitz is now considered weak secondaries, so far it seems only the range is slightly short, but overall volume seems good. It's reach aside, should it not be the same kind of secondaries as Bismarck? 

[WOLF1]
Members
9,915 posts
18,230 battles

funny... I dont BUILD a capt for the Tirpitz, I just PUT captains from Biz, Hindy, ROON, IN the tirptiz from time to time to get the bonus, or to have fun in it....
I don't think I have any PREMIUM SHIP SPECIFIC, capt trained (except the free Graff Spee capt I just won)
So why bother worrying about this?>??
I have a sec capt build for my Bis, and he works great in the dirp. My Hindy which is more Cruiser HE stealth build does really well in her too... YES HE IN A BIS can confuses AND delete many a ship when they leave you for the AP shooting BB... they laugh in chat "HAHAHA he is shooting HE at me" next thing you know his HP's are melting away...

Anyway, Dirp secondaries are pretty lame, so I never really focus on them.....

but I never build a capt JUST for a premium ship.... although from what I ahve been reading... you will no longer be able to just put any capt from any nation in that nations premiums without penalties now.....???

Members
441 posts
8,477 battles

funny... I dont BUILD a capt for the Tirpitz, I just PUT captains from Biz, Hindy, ROON, IN the tirptiz from time to time to get the bonus, or to have fun in it....

I don't think I have any PREMIUM SHIP SPECIFIC, capt trained (except the free Graff Spee capt I just won)

So why bother worrying about this?>??

I have a sec capt build for my Bis, and he works great in the dirp. My Hindy which is more Cruiser HE stealth build does really well in her too... YES HE IN A BIS can confuses AND delete many a ship when they leave you for the AP shooting BB... they laugh in chat "HAHAHA he is shooting HE at me" next thing you know his HP's are melting away...

Anyway, Dirp secondaries are pretty lame, so I never really focus on them.....

but I never build a capt JUST for a premium ship.... although from what I ahve been reading... you will no longer be able to just put any capt from any nation in that nations premiums without penalties now.....???

This. I don't take any of the secondary-build modules on the Tirpitz, but it always BFT/AFT because that's what FdG/Bismarck/Kaiser/Whatever CPT has. It's only a little damage but every little bit counts.

[BGA]
Alpha Tester
4,044 posts
32,961 battles

I believe the highest your secondaries on Tripitz can reach, with BFT/AFT and, rhe flag, and the secondary module, is something like 7.6km. It's decent for when you get into a brawl or are heading into one. However, I think Tripitz has better accuracy than Bismark and can really benefit from the aiming module more so.

[13TH]
Members
4,899 posts
9,119 battles

My build on the Tirpitz is to change the Camo ... fools some players into not looking to closely And realizing your a Tirpitz with Torps :)

Sign in to follow this