Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
1nc0mp3t3nt_1

Tails of Fail

13 comments in this topic

[BARF]
Beta Testers
5,816 posts
5,484 battles

Ok, new thread title, because this SHOULD be a thing, after I have spent time laughing it up

But in this one battle I not only got 10X citadels(mostly on Yamatos), but there was a classic moment of hilarious fail.

I do not not want to spoil that moment for you guys, but it was not me failing, for once so thats kewl

rS80LiJ.jpgfiRM1a1.jpgPjM8HfL.jpgACSuAWh.jpg

There was so much fail on the enmy team that it was hilarious. When that second Yamato poopped out while I was broadside, it was a good thing my pants are already brown. However the most amazing moment left me speechless. I could only imagine what the red team was saying in red chat.

Have you guys had any classic moments like that this weekend? show me

Members
5,450 posts
21,017 battles

Friday night while playing my Molotov in a rare T5 and T6 match on New Dawn I managed 94 shell hits, the majority of which were AP rounds as the match was very cruiser heavy. Of those 94 hits 40 where Over Pens and 34 were Penetrations. I only got 3 citadel hits. Its very frustrating when a perfect grouping of AP rounds hits the broad side of a cruiser in the Citadel Neighborhood only to get Over PENS. But I collected a nice chunk of damage and a Confederate Medal from that defeat. 

[BARF]
Beta Testers
5,816 posts
5,484 battles

Friday night while playing my Molotov in a rare T5 and T6 match on New Dawn I managed 94 shell hits, the majority of which were AP rounds as the match was very cruiser heavy. Of those 94 hits 40 where Over Pens and 34 were Penetrations. I only got 3 citadel hits. Its very frustrating when a perfect grouping of AP rounds hits the broad side of a cruiser in the Citadel Neighborhood only to get Over PENS. But I collected a nice chunk of damage and a Confederate Medal from that defeat. 

not exactly the tail of fail I was hoping to hear

Members
5,450 posts
21,017 battles

not exactly the tail of fail I was hoping to hear

I forgot the the part where the team died leaving me 1 v 5. I died to an increasing number of fires. Seems fitting a Molotov would be subdued by fire lol. If only more of those broadside Over Pens had connected to the citadel I might have been able to win that match. 

[BARF]
Beta Testers
5,816 posts
5,484 battles

I forgot the the part where the team died leaving me 1 v 5. I died to an increasing number of fires. Seems fitting a Molotov would be subdued by fire lol. If only more of those broadside Over Pens had connected to the citadel I might have been able to win that match. 

A replay may tell the tale better

[BARF]
Beta Testers
5,816 posts
5,484 battles

For a moment, I thought this was going to be the match where I failed to ram you in my North Carolina and died.

nah, that almost made it, but this battle took the cake

[WOLF2]
Members
471 posts
12,596 battles

No amazing tale really, but nice game.

When the 2nd Yammy showed up I thought you were going to kill him from  full health for a minute.

Then you both ran into islands leaving you both wide open...:hiding:

.....and that dd... oh my :facepalm:

[BARF]
Beta Testers
5,816 posts
5,484 battles

Yeah, I shat myself when the second Yammy came out, but it's the first time in over 3K games that someone has failed on a torp launch like that. I was speechless. It was a mutual agreement to not say anything else in battle about it

[BLNCE]
Members
13,459 posts
44,054 battles

In Fletcher. Put torps on Iowa on Two Brothers, figured I might get maybe one hit since it was bow on. As torps arrive, Des Moines crashes into Iowa. Both come to a halt. 

Double Strike for me. 

Edited by Taichunger

[BARF]
Beta Testers
5,816 posts
5,484 battles

In Fletcher. Put torps on Iowa on Two Brothers, figured I might get maybe one hit since it was bow on. As torps arrive, Des Moines crashes into Iowa. Both come to a halt. 

Double Strike for me. 

still not as good as mine, I am sorry to say, though it would have been amusing to watch
  • Cool 1

Sign in to follow this