Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Kilo69

Fiji upgraded torps? Am I missing something?

6 comments in this topic

[FLEX]
Beta Testers
275 posts
4,801 battles

As far as I can tell the Fiji upgrade torpedoes only offer 434 more damage?  At a cost of 12,000 exp?

Is there any reason to spend that much exp on such a small improvement?  or am I missing some hidden stat that makes them better than they seem?

[FLEX]
Beta Testers
275 posts
4,801 battles

There's a boost to the hidden flooding chance stat, but datamines suggest that improvement is also fairly minor.

Thanks for the info!

[-K-]
WoWS Community Contributors, WoWS Community Contributors
2,783 posts
15,287 battles

There's a boost to the hidden flooding chance stat, but datamines suggest that improvement is also fairly minor.

Right.  After hearing about this during our interview with STRS, I'm going to see if I can lobby WG to get this kind of info shown in the wiki.  Flooding chance on torps shouldn't be hidden. 
  • Cool 1

Members
11,026 posts
30,665 battles

Right.  After hearing about this during our interview with STRS, I'm going to see if I can lobby WG to get this kind of info shown in the wiki.  Flooding chance on torps shouldn't be hidden. 

IIRC, the WG excuse was that "X chance as listed in the client doesn't directly translate into actual X chance in the game, and we don't want people to get confused"

Maybe also make the suggestion to WG to just drop the %, and rename it from "fire chance" or whatever to "fire starting rating", or something.

Members
3,594 posts
7,435 battles

WOW is just trying as hard as they can so YOU spend on some upgrades which by themselves probably doesn't amount to a hill of beans for some ships.

Sign in to follow this