Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
King_Zacarias

The lack of fun ingame

19 comments in this topic

[RM-I]
Members
446 posts
5,388 battles

So I listen to 80s music when I play and whenever I spell lyrics out no one continues. It makes me sad. Cmon people have more fun like when I type out "WE DIDNT START THE FIRE" I expect yall to say "IT WAS ALWAYS BURNING SINCE THE WORLD WAS TURNING"

[RM-I]
Members
446 posts
5,388 battles

You and your sig are both delusional.

There updated it. UCLA is better then USC

Edited by King_Zacarias

Members
16,315 posts
12,285 battles

It's like hearing someone tell you they are bored.

Auto response to... "OK"

FYI... In game I would have played along, people can be sticks in the mud in chat.

I put "Happy Holidays" in the chat a bunch of times and was repeatedly told to [edited]off. Thanks for the inspiration Red:honoring: div'd with him and he was doing it yet his responses seemed better. So... Maybe it was just me.

Members
5,597 posts
7,121 battles

Well, older folks and young'uns wouldn't get that reference.

I do and I'd maybe answer in chat, however I may just not say anything at all and pay attention to the battle at hand.

Sometimes it's best to just keep your mouth shut and be anonymous. No telling what kinda powder keg could be set off. 

Edited by Wulfgarn

-Members-
6,960 posts
10,623 battles

I'll certainly sing along. I guess it's nice to have a taste in all music from the 1950s onwards.

Some songs you just don't do in chat though.

[RM-I]
Members
446 posts
5,388 battles

It's like hearing someone tell you they are bored.

Auto response to... "OK"

FYI... In game I would have played along, people can be sticks in the mud in chat.

I put "Happy Holidays" in the chat a bunch of times and was repeatedly told to [edited]off. Thanks for the inspiration Red:honoring: div'd with him and he was doing it yet his responses seemed better. So... Maybe it was just me.

Not really Ive done it in about 20-30 battles and I only got one guy who said "I hate Billy Joel" and that was the most negative thing. 

[LRM]
[LRM]
Members
3,004 posts
13,225 battles

I start the "Marco?!" "Polo!" game a lot...I did it a couple times to much hilarity, and now its a good luck charm.

Once I said "Marco" and someone said "Rubio".

But just saying, you have to say something relateable. My username used to be Luke_Skywalker01, and ingame everyone would say "Luke, I am your father" or "May the Shwartz be with you" or some other star wars related quote. Now that this is gone I feel like I will miss that, but sometimes I would get comments from the other team that "The Dark Side will kill you Luke!" or other nonsense. And that happened in World of Tanks, World of Warplanes, and in this one, World of Warships.

But regardless, you need something that doesn't sound like you are board. However, I like your style and would division with you.

• Cool 1

[RM-I]
Members
446 posts
5,388 battles

But just saying, you have to say something relateable. My username used to be Luke_Skywalker01, and ingame everyone would say "Luke, I am your father" or "May the Shwartz be with you" or some other star wars related quote. Now that this is gone I feel like I will miss that, but sometimes I would get comments from the other team that "The Dark Side will kill you Luke!" or other nonsense. And that happened in World of Tanks, World of Warplanes, and in this one, World of Warships.

But regardless, you need something that doesn't sound like you are board. However, I like your style and would division with you.

Im a great guy to Div

Still very delusional. :D

I would also add that Auburn is better then Bama but stupid WG and their limits. 

Members
4,272 posts
5,302 battles

Some of the user names crack me up..Today the Clepto_chicken was in a CV... yesterday Jimmy Hoffa was in a N. Carolina. He got buried at sea... :playing:

Members
3,594 posts
7,435 battles

There updated it. UCLA is better then USC

Nope they are both Sanctuary Universities....in a sanctuary state about to get slapped REAL Hard lol!

[RM-I]
Members
446 posts
5,388 battles

Nope they are both Sanctuary Universities....in a sanctuary state about to get slapped REAL Hard lol!

Thats true. Still UCLA is better. 

[WULUF]
Members
617 posts
11,842 battles

AC DC stuff or Rammstien stuff go over now n then. Fact seems to be though, is not very many people say anything in game chat.

Sign in to follow this