You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
TheGreatBlasto

Earl Grey on Weekend Warriors

8 comments in this topic

Members
1,719 posts
4,106 battles

TL;DR: "students are bad at the game"

Yeah, some not all, as a Student myself I do fairly well

[-NOM-]
Members
473 posts
7,193 battles

TL;DR: "students are bad at the game"

​High schooler myself, but I mean, I don't know what's going on in people's heads on the weekends. I can't comprehend it. Can't wait for Monday lol.

Wait a minute. Monday is MLK day. Oh gosh please no........ Send help..... :nerv_fish:

[KMS2]
Members
10,919 posts
4,863 battles

High schooler myself, but I mean, I don't know what's going on in people's heads on the weekends. I can't comprehend it. Can't wait for Monday lol.

Wait a minute. Monday is MLK day. Oh gosh please no........ Send help..... :nerv_fish:

Don't worry, pretty sure you won't have Canadian students to deal with (cough, me) because we do indeed have school on Monday.

Members
16,315 posts
12,285 battles

Been working like crazy of late.

So I am getting a better understanding of what it's like to be extremely limited in when I can play, let alone if I even feel like it. My time off has been on the weekends which makes me a weekend warrior now... Sad.

[BROOK]
Banned
2,260 posts

I play on New Dawn a lot. When my team spawns in the North there are always 3 potatoes that rush the C cap at bottom right.  Often the group includes 2 BBs that spawned near there. You can tell them that it's a suicide move but they always go for it and get sunk within the first 5 minutes. Then we're down 3 ships due to idiots.

Like Earl says, some people don't want to listen.